Stuff from past attractions in current ones?

Captain Hank

Ok, so since we seem to have a lot of transition experts here, I'll throw in a few attractions that I'm curious about...

Are there any references to Food Rocks in Soarin' besides the fact that the stage is still technically there?

What about Who Wants To Be a Millionaire in Toy Story Midway Mania?

Lastly, anything Captain EO in HISTA?
To the best of my knowledge, "no" to all three.

EPCOT Explorer

;) I remember seeing one on Yahoo images and also in a video on Youtube. I'll try and find a link.

Is this the image you can't find? :(

nine-eye.jpg

Just sad... :cry:

:(:(:(

At least the WDW one is still intact...right?:lookaroun

Jerm

a lot of the animals in SM look like they are from the old America Sings...but I think they only had that at DL.

only the ones in DL were from America Sings. But some of the stuff along big thunder in MK are left over from the old mine train in DL.

EPCOTPluto

Isn't it true the TT car you see in that mini Coke counter service is actually a car (Car 17?) removed from ride service back in 1999?

Or is it that one car seen in a shed outside the track?

I also know it was prominently displayed in the post show gift shop....

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I've heard that the dog sitting on the front porch of the house in Living with the Land is an old Rover from Carousel of Progress...

montyz81

Isn't the parrot in World of Disney from the pre Jonny Depp POTC.
The lady in the computer scene in SSE is from Horizons, No?
It looks like there are Small World Mexico AA's in the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gran Fiesta Tour?

I am waiting for the Prisms to show up somewhere. I looked at that spot last week from the Monorail and it look so damn empty!

[/FONT]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom