Strobe Lights on TTA?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know why I keep seeing strobe lights being installed from time to time on the sides of the TTA track above Stitch and Monsters Inc.? They're sequenced to look like a light follows the length of the straight part of the track.

Are they only during special events?

Space Mountain

Yes its for special events. If you ever noticed, other spotlights and light sets are placed around MK during the P&P Party, Not so Scary HP, and Xmas Party.

yankspy

I saw these the last time I was on TTA. I was riding it one last time before I left because of P&P and I remember that it was cool effect. It sort of seemed to follow the vehicle.

krankenstein

I saw them at the P&P Wednesday night. It is a really cool effect. It is too bad they are only on during special events. They add a little extra something to TTA.

Bill Smugs

Yeah I thougt they should do something like that along the whole track on the outdoor sections it's an asome affect when ridding by or just watching from below.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They work really well from both the ride and from below; at MNSSHP they had strips of them fixed (cable tied!) along the railings above SGE and Monsters Inc.

Funny how a little addition can work so well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom