Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I admit I watch these terrible videos, but it's the same reason I read jt04's posts - the unintentional comedy.
DSNY is very sure he has the scoop (even when he is getting some news from Fresh-Baked and Tommy C.). He tells stories that have very little basis in fact. Even when rumors have been debunked, he is still reporting them as news. He uses phrases like "seems like...", "it may be looking like..." and "could be happening...", to make it seem like his fiction "may" happen. I could report that Small World "could be" moving to Epcot, just because I have heard @RSoxNo1 bring the idea up a lot, but that doesn't mean there is any truth to it.

He seems to feast on views from the uninformed Disney park fans that don't know any better. All while, he is making money on the advertising and T-shirt store he has set up.

IMHO he seems like a marketing major that kind of likes Disney World.
As if all the above wasn't bad enough...he has to SHOUT his "information" at you too!

roj2323

The blue building has been restored. No more blue on blue like the previous photos
DDLGv3uXkAI37df.jpg

THe transition area is starting to come together as well
DDLF5u2XcAECwS-.jpg

The columns are nicely detailed

DDLGfeJXUAAzaAy.jpg

As per usual all photos courtesy of https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct

Bartattack

Will this new patio area with outdoor seating also have food/drink options? I read somewhere that there could be a new QS location opening there. (using the sci-fi diner kitchen) Any truth to that?

roj2323

Will this new patio area with outdoor seating also have food/drink options? I read somewhere that there could be a new QS location opening there. (using the sci-fi diner kitchen) Any truth to that?
It's technically possible to connect the Sci Fi kitchen to the coffee shop but I don't think that's going to be the case. This is more likely to be a cold sandwich/ simple dishes with coffee and stuff. Think Starring Rolls meets The Writers Stop.

cjkeating

It's technically possible to connect the Sci Fi kitchen to the coffee shop but I don't think that's going to be the case. This is more likely to be a cold sandwich/ simple dishes with coffee and stuff. Think Starring Rolls meets The Writers Stop.

I am going to miss Starring Rolls on my next trip so hopefully this is part of the plan, I never went in Writers Stop (I never knew it was there before it closed) but it also seemed like my kind of place.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
It wont be going up on any buildings in MC due to sight lines from SWL and it's either already in storage or been reduced to scrap already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom