Store Dedicated to Villains?

warriorchicken

Original Poster
I am taking my kids to WDW for their first time in February. My 3yo daughter has an OBSESSION with disney princesses and more surprisingly with disney villains. I *thought* that there used to be a store dedicated to the villains and I am curious as to whether it is still there and if so...which park/area it is located in. Thank You.

Dragonrider1227

There is one somewhere in Hollywood Studios, though it's mostly Jack Skellington and Pirates right now. You may still find something interesting though

Bug715

Its called Villians n Vogue. Its on the street on the way to tower of terror and rockin rollercoaster. Its on the left.

Sadly Pirates and Nightmare before christmas have taken over but last time I was in there they still had some villians stuff.

1disneydood

Isn't there/ wasn't there one on Main St.? What store had a window display with the Evil Witch pulling a poison apple from the bubbling cauldron? Was that it? :shrug:

disneydiva72

During my 2003 christmas trip I got 2 awesome shirts with Chernabog and Hades there..It's a shame that they don't make good shirts anymore.

So true! I use to have a hard time picking a shirt at Disney, now, truth be told I dont think I have bought a Disney shirt from Disney in a few years, they all look so generic and not worth the $35.00+....the last thing I bought was a tote bag only because it was different than anything I had ever seen.

DTM93

Yeah the one quoted above is the Candy Cauldron in DTD.
And yeah the only villians store I have seen is the one in Disney's Hollywoord Studios as you are entering the park up Hollywood Boulevard on the right which is also a candy store; unless that is another store next to it.

H20Babie

Villians in Vogue had more than Jack Skellington and PoTC when I was there last week. They had some (new?) tees featuring the cat from Alice, Malificent, Ursula, and some others. I also picked up the Villian book as a Christmas present for Jackson.

Jenna

I love villains in vogue :D One of my favourite shops! Tried to convince my mum the last time we were there that we needed the Malificent statue...she was having none of it and got Mickey and Minnie instead hehe!

Giavonna98

I love villains in vogue :D One of my favourite shops! Tried to convince my mum the last time we were there that we needed the Malificent statue...she was having none of it and got Mickey and Minnie instead hehe!

Villains in vouge is also my fave store! Yes it is in disney studios (previously mgm).

Ps. for xmas I got a giant 3 foot tall maleficent who is my fave character!! maybe i will post a pic later:shrug:

Vernonpush

I am taking my kids to WDW for their first time in February. My 3yo daughter has an OBSESSION with disney princesses and more surprisingly with disney villains. I *thought* that there used to be a store dedicated to the villains and I am curious as to whether it is still there and if so...which park/area it is located in. Thank You.
Your daughter might enjoy the "my side of the story" books available at the Villians in Vogue store. Read the book one way it's the princess' side of the story, turn it around and it's the villians version. I've thought of buying one myself.:lol:

WickedQueen22

Your daughter might enjoy the "my side of the story" books available at the Villians in Vogue store. Read the book one way it's the princess' side of the story, turn it around and it's the villians version. I've thought of buying one myself.:lol:

I might need that book for myself... :)

warriorchicken

Original Poster
Thanks

My kids had a wonderful time when we went this past february. And yes....my daughter was the only little girl who was actually CHEERING when the villains passed by in the parade. We did pop in to the "Villains in Vogue" store in Hollywood studios and while I was a little diapointed with the number of villain items available (the store had mainly pirates and nightmare before christmas items) My daughter was very pleased to get a villains playset (Hook, The Evil Queen, Mailificent, Ursula, etc) and a Malificent Dragon Stuffy. I'll definitely have to look into this "my side of the story" books as a possible christamas gift. Thanks all

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
What's the deal? Jack and Jack are hardly "villains," yet that store is like a little shrine to those two.
Oh, merchandising. How you reel your ugly head...

Disneyson 1

My kids had a wonderful time when we went this past february. And yes....my daughter was the only little girl who was actually CHEERING when the villains passed by in the parade. We did pop in to the "Villains in Vogue" store in Hollywood studios and while I was a little diapointed with the number of villain items available (the store had mainly pirates and nightmare before christmas items) My daughter was very pleased to get a villains playset (Hook, The Evil Queen, Mailificent, Ursula, etc) and a Malificent Dragon Stuffy. I'll definitely have to look into this "my side of the story" books as a possible christamas gift. Thanks all

Beware, some princesses sound like real AIRHEADS... *cough AURORA cough*

:lookaroun

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Its called Villians n Vogue. Its on the street on the way to tower of terror and rockin rollercoaster. Its on the left.

Sadly Pirates and Nightmare before christmas have taken over but last time I was in there they still had some villians stuff.
Love that store. It is always a must stop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom