STK Orlando opening at Disney Springs in 2016

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, Jan 10. The back side of STK Steakhouse, as viewed from Morimoto's Asia. The "roof top" dining area can be seen here with door openings into the second story of STK. This open air dining area will be looking over the new "Disney Springs" water feature at the rear of the building.

IMG_7155.JPG

HauntedMansionFLA

Photo update as of Sunday, Jan 10. The back side of STK Steakhouse, as viewed from Morimoto's Asia. The "roof top" dining area can be seen here with door openings into the second story of STK. This open air dining area will be looking over the new "Disney Springs" water feature at the rear of the building.

View attachment 125854
Disney Springs is going to look pretty classy when all said and done. A great addition to WDW.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, Jan. 30. Construction update on the backside of STK restaurant, overlooking the "Springs."

IMG_7236.JPG

On the lower level entrance to STK, the glass has been installed in the circular tower windows.

IMG_7230.JPG

The view of the "Springs" and the new staircase leading to the new bridge below the STK building.

IMG_7229.JPG

Paul Men

Doe's anybody know if STK will be on the Disney Dining Plan?. I know both The Boathouse and Morimoto initially said no, but both are on it now.

bhg469

Doe's anybody know if STK will be on the Disney Dining Plan?. I know both The Boathouse and Morimoto initially said no, but both are on it now.
I would expect the same thing to happen with this. A few months of no dining plan, then it will work it's way in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom