Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

The Empress Lilly

Maybe it was a good match for the French actor?

What I don't get about that attraction is that Stitch, as he exist in the movie, barely speaks a human language at all. Chatting with him should be as awkward as chatting with E.T.
There are French and English versions of Turtle Talk with Stitch.

I assume the attraction is set at some point to the future of the film, Stitch being back in space and having learned how to talk properly. He already made progress in the movie.

I love it. SGE has no bearing on why people like the movie or the character. Unlike Stitch Live, where the mischievous nature of Stitch is used to fun effect. For this same reason it is better than Turtle Talk too, despite being the same attraction - Stitch the character is infinitely more rich than Crush. Speaking of Crush, DLP has an awesome-ish Crush coaster too that uses the best part of the Crush sequence: sailing the East Australian Current. That's 3-0 for WDSP over WDW. :eek:

brb1006

Yup.

The Lilo & Stitch IP probably could translate to a really well done attraction, but the poor execution of SGE has jaded many people not only on the attraction, but the IP itself.
I bet Tokyo could have done a better Lilo and Stitch attraction. Especially after knowing that Tokyo had an entire event dedicated to Stitch years ago.

Goofyernmost

Stitch is a popular character. My wife loves him, but an attraction that straps you in only to get a chilli-burb smell in your face just kinds of insults the participates in the attraction. Regardless of how glorious the AA in the attraction is.
Those with no sense of humor yes. Those with a sense of whimsy are OK with it and realize it's just air with an chemical odor added. Seriously, how can anyone get upset about such a minor little thing that is done strictly for entertainment. :rolleyes::in pain::bored:

Figments Friend

So Disney can literally burp in guest's faces and we eat it up like magic. ;)

Let us not forget that Guests also enjoy being 'skunk farted' on as well , courtesy of the current version of the ride over at the Imagination Pavilion.
:D

Figment literally blasts people right in their faces.
Yeah, it's a really 'imaginative' and magical experience...

:hungover:

-

mimitchi33

Say what? Inside Out met with wide critical and commercial success, and Coco looks like it's going to be a lot of fun too.
Not only that, but as I mentioned in an earlier thread, Inside Out has a successful meet and greet at EPCOT that has wait times longer than the current Anna and Elsa meet and greet there and has new merchandise being made a year later.
Let us not forget that Guests also enjoy being 'skunk farted' on as well , courtesy of the current version of the ride over at the Imagination Pavilion.
:D

Figment literally blasts people right in their faces.
Yeah, it's a really 'imaginative' and magical experience...

:hungover:

-
The skunk was my mom's second favorite part of the ride because she knew the smell was actually coffee, but this was her most favorite part of the new Figment:
figment_moon.jpg

Yeah, my mom has weird taste.
There's been some proposal but nothing else from what I know.
It was one of the things rumored to replace the Universe of Energy, but they went with Guardians of the Galaxy instead.
Am I the only one annoyed at the spelling of Tomorrowland?
"Tomorrow" is one of the trickiest words to spell properly in the English language. Even I spell it wrong sometimes.

PorterRedkey

Those with no sense of humor yes. Those with a sense of whimsy are OK with it and realize it's just air with an chemical odor added. Seriously, how can anyone get upset about such a minor little thing that is done strictly for entertainment. :rolleyes::in pain::bored:
Because is it nasty and unpleasant. The same goes for JIIwF. I think Disney is better that burp and fart jokes, but that's just me.
People like good smells and most people don't like bad smells. If the same guy did the smells for Horizons, perhaps we would have got a manure smell for the agriculture scene instead of the oranges.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom