Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Hello All! I figured I would drop a little tid but I have been given by a friend in Imagineering. It seems that we can see an attraction at MK being replaced quite soon, to make way for a new, high capacity attraction to take care of the large capacity problems MK is having. Will let know more as I Can tell you.

EDIT: Just noticed @marni1971 brought this up in the Tommorowland Rock Paint Job Thread, yes, the soon to be evicted resident is in Tommorowland and is (as of now) Stitch. This can be expected to be done rather quickly, but with significant changes.

MagicHappens1971

Hello All! I figured I would drop a little tid but I have been given by a friend in Imagineering. It seems that we can see an attraction at MK being replaced quite soon, to make way for a new, high capacity attraction to take care of the large capacity problems MK is having. Will let know more as I Can tell you.

EDIT: Just noticed @marni1971 brought this up in the Tommorowland Rock Paint Job Thread, yes, the soon to be evicted resident is in Tommorowland and is (as of now) Stitch. This can be expected to be done rather quickly, but with significant changes.
Soon like by the end of the year? Or early next year? I understand if you can't say

HauntedMansionFLA

How many people can go through Stitch per hour?

Figments Friend

'Stitch's Great Escape' going away possibly.....

Of the two choices, I would have thought they would remove the 'Laugh Floor'.
It seems to me it would be a more cost effective choice since it burns more payroll to operate ( both CMs and Entertainment Cast behind the curtains ).
Also, I would have thought it would be a more appealing target as the square footage inside is larger then the spot where 'Stitch's' is located.

Interesting.

Of the two, I would keep 'Stitch' and dump 'Laugh Floor'.

-

Speedy71

Are we ever going to get the hat box ghost?

admiral-ari-x

I love LILO and Stitch, but I was so confused on this ride. I couldn't tell what was going on. The seats were painful. I wish they could connect both this and Laugh Floor to make a big E Ticket.

You may be onto something there... I could see this happening.
[EDIT] I posted this verrry late at night and I forgot they were separate locations, sorry!

Last edited:

Princess Leia

I understand if you can't say anything about it, but do you know if it will be an IP or something original to fit in the original theme of Tomorrowland?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom