Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
A sequel is in process of being made. Due out Nov 21, 2018.

IPs with movie sequels seem to be the IPs most likely to get parkified.

A notable exception being 101 Dalmations which spawned multiple movies, a sequel, a live action remake, a sequel to the live action remake and a TV series yet still did not get parkified. Not complaining mind you just think it's odd.

Back to the Stitch replacement discussion! ( I'm pulling for a dark horse)

Last edited:

DisneyFan18

A notable exception being 101 Dalmations which spawned multiple movies, a sequel, a live action remake, a sequel to the live action remake and a TV series yet still did not get parkified. Not complaining mind you just think it's odd.

I would like it if they went with BH6, as it would be a great fit for Tomorrowland and is relatively popular, but I do think that it might end up being something we didn’t saw coming

lazyboy97o

That was all before the franchise mandate.

EricsBiscuit

Honestly I hope this is part of a larger move to take Tomorrowland back to its architectural roots. I hope they add a BH6 attraction to where Stitch is. I also hope they do something with the TL side of the hub. It looks horrendous. On one side is the charming and beautiful Crystal Palace and on the other is a hideous Circle Vision theater that's purple and comically unthemed buildings.

Thanks phoenicians

So is stitch actually closing this time for real? I feel like I’ve read an article over on another site saying this is it for the last 3 Years. I’d love to see this and buzz replaced by 2021

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What in the world is going on with Stitch? There must be a replacement locked if they’re closing it for good.

The oracle hath spoken...

You're leaving out in the life cycle of a dying attraction the stage where it's gutted and sits empty for a while and then repurposed into a flex space or M&G before finally being renovated.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
<snip> I’d love to see this and buzz replaced by 2021

xwWw8sO.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom