Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Cesar R M

Universal Film lost the Namor rights... most likely. It's complicated as you say. But, Marvel is on record that they can movify him if they want. See here.

Question is whether Universal Park/Comcast would make a case he's part of the "Fantastic Four family" and thus can't be used in Orlando. Namor has been both a friend and foe of the F4 but also has been independent of them. Universal Orlando certainly hasn't been using him except in occasional pieces of art, which often goes to the argument of losing him.

Fun chart:

marvel-rights-v4.png
speaking of guardians of the galaxy. I seen the final version of the "Tower of Terror" themed to GOTG in Disneyland's California Adventure. And it looks.. HORRIBLE.
Is there a thread about this?

Kman101

Not against the dance parties per say but they seem to be in lieu of meet and greets. Not awful but more out of the way wouldn't be the worst thing.

gmajew

Premium Member
So Stich is schedule to be open all summer... Guess they got enough complaints or came their senses that it is stupid to have any ride closed during peak times if it is not under construction!!

wdwfan22

So Stich is schedule to be open all summer... Guess they got enough complaints or came their senses that it is stupid to have any ride closed during peak times if it is not under construction!!

I know i was surprised to see it return to daily operation beginning May 28 through August 19, 2017.

jt04

It's in the Disneyland thread.

Just be careful when you go there, the Guardians Tower has a pretty vocal support system for some odd reason.

I think people are seeing it as the "castle" of an eventual larger land of Marvel IP. In that context it makes more sense.

jt04

The party serves a purpose.

But stick it somewhere inside where the noise and sight doesn't ruin the lands asthetics.

If only there was a parking lot nearby to build a four waller...

Please leave room for a monorail station should they ever decide. Not that they would but it would be nice if they had the option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom