Stitch New Update (spoilers)

thimblekisses

I just came back to the world of the living after attending Grad Nite last night (and I'm STILL exhausted!) and we did, in fact, experience Stitch. We ordinarily wouldn't have, but the line was short and we had a bunch of Stitch virgins with us, mostly teachers, and one former CM who hadn't seen it, so we went on in.

Indeed, indeed, the projections were quite cool! A nice touch, it helps a little. Pretty cool looking. Ryland and I were a little baffled, because the last few times we've been on it (one was just two weeks ago) it has been different in some way. It just keeps changing and changing and changing. . .
Unfortunately I couldn't tell you if the dialogue has changed because we couldn't hear it. High school seniors everywhere, screaming their heads off the entire time. I leaned all the way back in my seat to try to hear it, but I couldn't hear a thing.
Also, one of the cannons was completely out of service. It never moved once, and that was pretty disappointing. You'd think they'd try to do something about that, it's pretty bad and very very obvious that it's broken.

jmuboy

Sounds like this attraction is a working laboratory. I can hear WDW mgmt now........."lets keep changing it until guest satisfaction ratings meet at least a 5 on the 10 point scale. Then we can go back to being cheap again"

Pirate665

Oh, yes, please lets get rid of the kids voices. I know it to help calm the little ones down a bit, but come on! It was totally annoying.

thimblekisses said:
Also, one of the cannons was completely out of service. It never moved once, and that was pretty disappointing. You'd think they'd try to do something about that, it's pretty bad and very very obvious that it's broken.

I was there week before last and also noticed the second cannon out of order. Thought the first guns movements looked a little odd....

General Grizz said:
Hopefully the problems will be solved... namely, those concerning annoyed adults and scared kids...

Thanks for the update!

The only way the problem is to be solved...is the removal of the attraction...its not Stitch Kingdom...

Pongo

ArchiDanDisney said:
The only way the problem is to be solved...is the removal of the attraction...its not Stitch Kingdom...

You're right. That's why there's only ONE Stitch ride in ALL of WDW. And some meet and greets here and there.

Let's remember, it was all started by a mouse, but it's not all about a mouse.

The first time i rode Stitch I happened to like it because I didn't compare it to AE. But the changes are sounding great! Anything to make a ride better...

I didn't mean to sound preachy, if I came across that way.

TinkerBell_904

Just recently got back and rode stitch....
my little review
(possible spoilers....)
-----------------------

-STILL kid's voices (more than before)
-change in projections and things like that
-more water effects
-you can actually FEEL stitch's fingernails on your head
-different ending

General Grizz

TinkerBell_904 said:
Just recently got back and rode stitch....
my little review
(possible spoilers....)
-----------------------

-STILL kid's voices (more than before)
-change in projections and things like that
-more water effects
-you can actually FEEL stitch's fingernails on your head
-different ending
Any STORY changes? What's the ending like if you don't mind? :lookaroun

dxwwf3

General Grizz said:
Any STORY changes?

No kidding. I assumed that there would be some major story changes to go along with these new effects. Surely to goodness they are going to do more than add projections and more kids voices. Right? :lookaroun

-SIR-

Did this at 3:00 am this morning... the ONLY things that have chaged that I noticed is the projections on the wall... all it is is stiches shadow projected during sparks from the broken teleporter that illuminate the chamber wall... I diddnt notice the little kids voice quite as much this time... I think the problem with it all is the way the story is presented... its pretty confusing... for instance Gantu telling the security robot to report to the chamber with the recruits... allot of people i were with thought that he'd be in the chamber too... plus Pleakly is not a voice people will listen to when it comes to important directions... like not to pull down on the overhead scanners and to keep your head laying against the headrest... no one did that...if they cleaned it up and made the entry into the chamber as well as the directions of sitting down and the general storyline a little less hectic and chaotic (so you could tell what the story is about and correctly experience the effects) while still including the neccesary chaos that stitch creates...maybe it wouldnt be *so* bad... still i have to say this is very very weak even with the new effects... not worth any wait over ten minutes... would prefer AE much more.

TiggersPooh

I finally saw the show tonight...The new projections is pretty cool! I like it and I thin kit helps the show.

Despite what someone else said there isnt more kids voices...ion fact I noticed less...actually I didnt hear any...but i wasnt exactly sitting in a chair watching so Im not sure. Also, there is no new ending, I dont know what show you were watching but its still the castle ending.

General Grizz

TiggersPooh said:
I finally saw the show tonight...The new projections is pretty cool! I like it and I thin kit helps the show.

Despite what someone else said there isnt more kids voices...ion fact I noticed less...actually I didnt hear any...but i wasnt exactly sitting in a chair watching so Im not sure. Also, there is no new ending, I dont know what show you were watching but its still the castle ending.
I believe there is actually new action in the castle... SPOILER:

Stitch enters and is kicked out...we hear Cinderella's voice. It was slightly different before, I believe... although I haven't seen either.

TiggersPooh

im pretty sure the ending is the same...

"Cinderella your prince is here"
"Youre not my prince"

"Where on earth has he gone"

"looks like we have been licked sir"

not that i work the show or anything...but Im pretty sure they didnt change it...I wasnt really paying too close attention as i was watching the audience.

dxwwf3

Thanks for the info TiggersPooh. But you haven't heard anything about story changes coming to the attraction? Is this really all they are going to do?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom