Stitch New Update (spoilers)

dxwwf3

TiggersPooh said:
they dont tell us anything...actually I didnt know chamber B was going to be down till I read it on here...

:lol:

Oh well. At least you have WDWMagic to keep you up to date.

TiggersPooh

well when i went into work they told me...

But the projections are really cool, I like them alot...it is set up with the cannons so when they cannon blasts you see like the smoke projected onto the wall too...pretty neat. You now see stitch get ready to spit on the audience for this section too...

but i really think the kids voive was gone...ill pay closer attention tomorrow. ( i only ran 3 shows today...then it was my break!)

-SIR-

Yeah i agree i diddnt hear the kids voice at all... I heard a guy saying a few things and the black woman going... "give me back my chilly dog!" and thats about all

Sledge

Account Suspended
So the chili dog IS still there? I've heard tons of complaints about that. I never considered chili dog to be a bad smell but I'm going to start snorting some chili dog to make sure I'm not totally grossed out when I experience SGE for the first time. Maybe I can snort some Coke to go with it... although I prefer Pepsi.

Lord I appologize.

TiggersPooh

the part where the woman talks in the cell phone (couldnt understand what she said) has been cut...

chili dog is still there...and still grossing people out (as it should...)

CTXRover

TiggersPooh said:
the part where the woman talks in the cell phone (couldnt understand what she said) has been cut...

Good to hear! Anything that can shorten or change those long periods of what was basically just sitting in the dark listening to Stitch is a positive in my book. It was a little funny, but the extended periods of darkness needed to be shortened to make it more kid-friendly.

KevinPage

I've heard strong reports of them changing the Gantu speil when you exit the 2nd pre show & going into the main chamber:

"move it recruits, on the double. This isn't the D-Troops, you are part of the Galactic Federation".

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

TiggersPooh

yeah its a mans phone but after he said "thats my phone" there was a mumbled sound (i ssumd from the phone) Now it just skips that sound and goes right to Stitch eating the phone

I.M.Fearless

Well, they're working on it. Hey, if they keep up the updates, they could eventually get a very quality attraction in there. I also think frequent changes would keep it new. You know, give it slightly random events, sort of like Tower of Terror. Then the Disneyland version would be awesome.

jmuboy

Please don't send Stitch to DL! One bad version of this thing is allll the world needs. ("world" - no pun intended)

aim

ArchiDanDisney said:
The only way the problem is to be solved...is the removal of the attraction...its not Stitch Kingdom...

mwahahaha! that darn stitch just takes the place of everything, huh ;)

:kiss:

I.M.Fearless

jmuboy said:
Please don't send Stitch to DL! One bad version of this thing is allll the world needs. ("world" - no pun intended)
:lol: I was just wondering who would catch that! But really, Stitch is popular, and it's probably only a matter of time before DL gets a Stitch attraction of some kind, but that doesn't mean it has to be terrible. Besides, then DL will get all of the really cool Stitch advertising that WDW got. (That's for all the DL fans who complain that WDW gets all the new rides.)
:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom