Star Wars Weekends returns to Disney's Hollywood Studios for 2015

seahawk7

So on the Disney app you can even search for openings at Rebel Hangar anymore. It's been removed fro the TS list. Anyone know why?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What I meant was it wasn't even showing up as an option. Usually, even if there are no available times, a TS will still be listed.
Quite correct. My thought was they might have been getting so much traffic from searches for times that they simply removed it after it booked solid.

seahawk7

Quite correct. My thought was they might have been getting so much traffic from searches for times that they simply removed it after it booked solid.
Ok well I wonder what happens if someone cancels? Does it get listed again? I'll try to call Disney Dining in a little bit.

Flight Safety

Gearing up for our trip this weekend May 15 through the 18th and was wondering if anyone knew where I might find a times guide for the weekend. I would like to know when the shows / events are at where they will take place. It's kinda hard to plan the weekend without knowing what's going on.

drew81

The video screens flown by truss and motors look nice.

I am curious as to why they hung 3 points for each screen? That can't be that much weight.

mm52200

Safety.

I still think thats the wrong theatre to use.....
But in the current situation what theatre could they use? Idol theatre is being refurbished and turned into the Frozen sing long, Frozen is still in the Premiere, this is the most ideal venue currently.

gmajew

Premium Member
Safety.

I still think thats the wrong theatre to use.....

Could you imagine the law suit if it fell... That is why the lawyers are always dictating policy these days in all business.... My employees sign so many forms these days that the sharks make us fill out it is sad. I open a new store and they walk through you need this think this add that... Just so you don't get sued.

PhotoDave219

But in the current situation what theatre could they use? Idol theatre is being refurbished and turned into the Frozen sing long, Frozen is still in the Premiere, this is the most ideal venue currently.

Don't defend incompetent management. Grand Moff Tarkin didnt suffer such excuses. Neither did Lord Vader. Nor the Emperor when the Second Death Star was behind schedule.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The video screens flown by truss and motors look nice.

I am curious as to why they hung 3 points for each screen? That can't be that much weight.
If you have a picture I could make a little bit more of an educated opinion, but I think @PhotoDave219 is correct.

With only 2 connection points, 1 point failing will result in the screen falling at least to a point where the final line is holding up a single corner.

With three connection points, 1 point can fail and the screen would most likely note even move as it still has 2 connection points. Also, depending on where that third point is (this is where a picture would help) can add lateral stability.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom