Star Wars Weekends returns to Disney's Hollywood Studios for 2015

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just booked the breakfast at SciFi. I see the dinner at Hollywood & Vine can also include the Fantasmic show. Awesome! Can hardly wait until May. Hopefully Disney will release the guest host schedule soon.

JLipnick

Just booked both also. I am surprised it is released so early this year. the dates were released a few weeks early and these dinner/breakfasts weren't released until March. We did both last year and loved them so we were planning to book once they were released. We also did the feel the force package last year and plan to do it one day this year also but we want to wait until we see the guest list to decide which weekend to do it.

WDWVolFan

Just booked both also. I am surprised it is released so early this year. the dates were released a few weeks early and these dinner/breakfasts weren't released until March. We did both last year and loved them so we were planning to book once they were released. We also did the feel the force package last year and plan to do it one day this year also but we want to wait until we see the guest list to decide which weekend to do it.

What's the Feel the Force Package?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
What's the Feel the Force Package?

A special package with a special viewing area for the parade and the fireworks, with food and beverages. Think of it as the Star Wars version of the Tomorrowland Terrace Desserts party for watching Wishes. With a day parade included.

I assume the parade will be at 11:00AM like last year? I made our breakfast reservation at SciFi in anticipation of this time.

wannabeBelle

Also in case anyone didnt see it:
Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast

This cosmic breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant features favorite Characters from a galaxy far, far away, including Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Greedo, Jawas and Stormtroopers.

This experience will take place daily May 4-June 14, 2015 8 a.m.-11 a.m. The price for the Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast is $49.99 per adult and $31.99 per child ages 3-9. Prices include tax, but not gratuity.

Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine, Including Fantasmic! Dining Package

This unique dining experience allows you to celebrate the Star Wars saga with special décor, themed menu options and stirring music – followed by the evening’s first Fantasmic! show. This intergalactic feast includes appearances by favorite Disney pals dressed as popular Characters from the Star Wars universe, including Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Vader Goofy, Storm Trooper Donald and Ewoks Chip ‘n’ Dale.

This experience will take place daily May 4-June 14, 2015 from 4:15 p.m.-8 p.m. The price for the Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine, including Fantasmic! Dining Package is $57.99 per adult and $34.99 per child ages 3-9. Prices include tax, but not gratuity.

Advanced reservations for both of these dining experiences are highly recommended. Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required. Entertainment and Character appearances are subject to change.

Kosmo1986

Just booked the breakfast at SciFi. I see the dinner at Hollywood & Vine can also include the Fantasmic show. Awesome! Can hardly wait until May. Hopefully Disney will release the guest host schedule soon.

I hope they release the guests soon too. Disney requires you to book ADRs so far in advance that you kind of just have to hope for the best (or reserve multiple weekends)

Kosmo1986

A special package with a special viewing area for the parade and the fireworks, with food and beverages. Think of it as the Star Wars version of the Tomorrowland Terrace Desserts party for watching Wishes. With a day parade included.

I assume the parade will be at 11:00AM like last year? I made our breakfast reservation at SciFi in anticipation of this time.

I am going to have to try this! I wonder when they will announce it.

John Fowler

I can't say for a 100% certainty but I do know pretty much all of the Rebels voice cast will be there. That includes Freddie Prinze Jr. I am looking forward to this year's SW since its hot on the tail of season 1 of Rebels and the half way mark to The Force Awakens. Do I think there will be a ton of Force Awakens stuff? Maybe, I wouldn't say an overwhelming part of it though.

NMBC1993

As someone who only goes to SWW to meet the various voice actors, not because of their roles in Star Wars but for the many other properties they're involved in, I hope we have a good crop this year. I was so disappointed Jim Cummings did not return last year as he is pretty much my childhood.

I'll never forget what Dee Bradley Baker said to me when I presented my Codename: Kids Next Door figurine set, asking for a signature. His expression became excited as he exclaimed loudly "Holy Cow, IT'S NOT STAR WARS!!" I suppose if I had to talk about one specific job for several weeks in a row, I'd get bored with it too :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom