Star Wars Weekends returns to Disney's Hollywood Studios for 2015

JLipnick

just booked this for the 22nd. can't wait. thank god for wdwmagic. i would never have known about it. the first weekend is already booked so unless you get advanced warning, you will never get into these special events.

splashingatkali

Rachel Brent on May 5th, 2015 at 3:16 pm
Menu prices range from $5.49 to $16.99. Yes, some of the specialty alcoholic drinks will be served with a souvenir glow cube or clip.

Jeffxz

@wdwmagic forgot to include the best dish in the news:
dwcaw-600x383.jpg

• The Dark Fried – Chicken and Darth Vader waffles served with maple syrup and sweet barbecue sauce

JohnD

Nothing comes up for me on 5/17. Was going to ask if MDE wasn't yet activated for it. But it looks like it is. Guess I'm already shut out?

Jeffxz

Nothing comes up for me on 5/17. Was going to ask if MDE wasn't yet activated for it. But it looks like it is. Guess I'm already shut out?

Keep checking. A lot of people will try to grab a spot even if they aren't going to use it and cancel it later.

JohnD

Keep checking. A lot of people will try to grab a spot even if they aren't going to use it and cancel it later.

It also explains why the system was "down" earlier. MDE was overloaded by this new offering. Yeah, I currently have a 50s Prime Time ADR on one of the evenings. Wouldn't mind cancelling that.

Minthorne

It also explains why the system was "down" earlier. MDE was overloaded by this new offering. Yeah, I currently have a 50s Prime Time ADR on one of the evenings. Wouldn't mind cancelling that.

I dropped a 50's Prime Time ADR to try this.

BrerJon

Is Rebel Hangar an upcharge event, or just a temporary table service restaurant within a quick service which is why it needs reservations?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom