Star Wars Weekends 2014

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ray Park is a nut (meant as a compliment) and he seems to really enjoy himself. The duel with Darth Maul last year got a good reaction.
I would agree with that 100%. He seems to really embrace the fans and truly enjoys events like this.

During the parade on the first year he appeared at SWW he noticed a kid with a Darth Maul Lightsaber standing next to us. He hopped out of the car, grabbed the saber and did his normal spinning routine that finished with the butterfly kick.

I am sure Disney gave him a talking to after that, but it was a beautiful thing to witness.

P1130237.JPG

P1130239.JPG

P1130243.JPG

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Ouch!
"ultimate Star Wars Weekends day? For $499 per guest, you and your party can do just that."- wdwmagic-

Yikes, that is an expensive ticket. All I want is the desserts/fireworks portion of it. Wonder if Disney would pro-rate. not.

Angelkim100

Iv booked my fp for the ray parks dearth maul show, how does it work are we guaranteed a seat? Our entry time is 5.50-6.05. Never been to Star Wars weekend before and were going the weekend mark hamil will be there (wasn't planned that's just when were there). Also I know they have characters dressed up like Star Wars does anyone know if stitch will dress up? Thanks :)

Texas84

Iv booked my fp for the ray parks dearth maul show, how does it work are we guaranteed a seat? Our entry time is 5.50-6.05. Never been to Star Wars weekend before and were going the weekend mark hamil will be there (wasn't planned that's just when were there). Also I know they have characters dressed up like Star Wars does anyone know if stitch will dress up? Thanks :)

Don't know but my guess is that FP gets in first or there is a reserved area, or both.

CaptainShortty

If you have a FP for the theater then you will be guaranteed a seat as long as you arrive during the entrance window (in your case 5:50-6:05). Just like the other FP+ shows around WDW the entrance window is a bit before the show actually starts. If you do not make it by 6:05 then you will not be allowed to use FP+ to enter the show and will have to wait in the standby line and will only get a seat if there is one available.

And, I don't believe that Stitch is included in the line-up for Star Wars Weekend. I know that (like last year), Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Chip & Dale will definitely be there along with a host of Star Wars "face" characters (Darth Vadar, Storm Troopers, etc.).

Angelkim100

If you have a FP for the theater then you will be guaranteed a seat as long as you arrive during the entrance window (in your case 5:50-6:05). Just like the other FP+ shows around WDW the entrance window is a bit before the show actually starts. If you do not make it by 6:05 then you will not be allowed to use FP+ to enter the show and will have to wait in the standby line and will only get a seat if there is one available.

And, I don't believe that Stitch is included in the line-up for Star Wars Weekend. I know that (like last year), Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Chip & Dale will definitely be there along with a host of Star Wars "face" characters (Darth Vadar, Storm Troopers, etc.).

:( re stitch, thanks for the info ;)

JohnD

My Darth Maul show is 4:50-5:05, the only time listed as available. Thanks for the heads up about needing to be there by the window shown.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom