Star Wars Weekends 2014

Ignohippo

I got to high five him at a party at SW Celebration this past year and it was an absolute thrill.

He looked absolutely terrible at the event but he looks a million times better now. He's lost quite a bit of weight and his slouch has all but disappeared. It's great to see him taking this seriously and getting in much better health.

Cmdr_Crimson

I would be so excited to see him...Sure on his Star wars side...But, mostly because he's done some pretty good voice acting!

He's the Friggin Fire Lord Ozai on Avatar: The Last Airbender
ozai01.jpg

The Clown Prince of Evil The Joker
JokerMHBTAS.jpg

He's Master Eraqus in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
eraqus.jpg

And his most recent..Skips from Regular show..
250px-Skips_character.png

Dwarful

oh great. We will be there during this time. My husband LOVES the parade and has a certain area he prefers to watch. We usually get to the spot an hour earlier...wonder how this will change our line up time for the parade.

MOXOMUMD

Yes. But, there have been many complaints about the way they treat the quests along the route. So, either this guy was being a jerk or staying in character.
In all my multiple, multiple trips for SWW I have never heard people complaining about the way the 501st treat guests along the parade route. The average joe wouldn't realize that when the 501st assume the identity of their character they are going to play that portrayal to the hilt. Stormtroopers? Not your parade performer to wave hi along the route. The average joe may think they're jerks because they have little to no knowledge of Star Wars.

As to your situation, he was definitely in character. I too have acquaintances in the 501st and they hold themselves to high standards. Some are just very meticulous when it comes to their portrayal so I highly doubt that one was singling you out to be "extremely aggressive" to. If the characters were heading toward the Narnia building, there is actually a CM entry/exit behind it.

rodserling27

Oh man, this is the weekend before I plan on going down there. Glad SWW was extended a weekend so I could go this year, but DANG I would love to see the actual Luke Skywalker!!! Not some Disney Cast Member dressed as him, but the REAL DEAL. So cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom