Star Wars themed land announced for Disneyland

Donaldfan1934

Walt has been dead for close to 50 years. At what point do we stop doing this and allow DL to evolve in a way that is true to the original vision, but appeals to contemporary audiences? If you as a fan you are willing to say no to Star Wars what equally big idea would you be willing to say yes to?
Here's a few additions that I'd give the greenlight to.
I understand what you mean when you say that they need to build something at Disneyland before they build a third park. That being said, they should build something more fitting like a Frozen and/or Tangled ride in Fantasyland, a Princess and the Frog ride in New Orleans square, expand Toontown and/or Critter Country, do something in Adventureland if possible, do the most popular option of redoing an aesthetically broken Tomorrowland that still suffers from problems created 15+ years ago, or build a 9th land that will at least SOMEWHAT gel with the existing ones.

mickEblu

Shoot, I was hoping it was on hold so they could go another direction creatively. Sorry, I don't want the last expansion pad left at DCA to be Marvel. Give me some variety. Put some sort of Adventureland in California ADVENTURE. To be honest I would rather have Marvel take over a portion or a couple attractions in TL then go in DCAs expansion pad.

GiveMeTheMusic

Shoot, I was hoping it was on hold so they could go another direction creatively. Sorry, I don't want the last expansion pad left at DCA to be Marvel. Give me some variety. Put some sort of Adventureland in California ADVENTURE. To be honest I would rather have Marvel take over a portion or a couple attractions in TL then go in DCAs expansion pad.

I'd imagine Disney would rather not stack both of their big franchises in DL if they can help it, hence Marvel going into DCA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom