Star Wars survey from Disney

ThemeParks4Life

(because, frankly, anytime I see a picture of him or hear him I kinda want to vomit)

Lou_Mongello_headshot.jpg

[video]

Sue_Vongello

Well, I am sure there has to be someone named Sue Vongello out there, right? Now, I like anyone that can poke some fun at Loveable Lou Mongello (because, frankly, anytime I see a picture of him or hear him I kinda want to vomit) so I give you props for being so creative. And you're only as old as you feel (but BOTOX can help, I know what I am speaking of!) ... as to fangirl/woman. I have never heard it uttered inside WDI, just fanboi (which seems to bothers lots of guys, who don't like the way it is spelled and others who think they are men and not boys).

Anyway, you caught my attention ... so let me give you a Spirited welcome to the world of MAGIC. Oh, and don't mind ole JT ... bless his heart, he's fine so long as 'Mommy' gives him his meds!

I have the great '74's attention (and I didn't have to resort to low cut tops!!) kidding!

No, I've lurked for a while and I really appreciate your view. I think a lot of people don't get that your criticism comes from a place of love, like a lot of us.

Keep it up!

WDW1974

I have the great '74's attention (and I didn't have to resort to low cut tops!!) kidding!

You DO have my attention :)

And no need for the low cut tops (not that they would hurt, mind you!) ... it's just all the women and fanbois are always wearing provocative clothing for my account. I truly feel blessed!

No, I've lurked for a while and I really appreciate your view. I think a lot of people don't get that your criticism comes from a place of love, like a lot of us.

Keep it up!

Thanks. If I didn't love WDW and themed entertainment, then I honestly have no clue why I would be here (you can't hear @Lee singing here).

Without playing 20 questions, have you spent much time at WDW? Ever been to DLR or the international resorts? How about the cruise line?
(yes, that is what I ask all women or fanbois before I allow them to buy me dinner or adult beverages!):D;):cool:

Sue_Vongello

You DO have my attention :)

And no need for the low cut tops (not that they would hurt, mind you!) ... it's just all the women and fanbois are always wearing provocative clothing for my account. I truly feel blessed!

Thanks. If I didn't love WDW and themed entertainment, then I honestly have no clue why I would be here (you can't hear @Lee singing here).

Without playing 20 questions, have you spent much time at WDW? Ever been to DLR or the international resorts? How about the cruise line?
(yes, that is what I ask all women or fanbois before I allow them to buy me dinner or adult beverages!):D;):cool:

I used to live in Florida, been an AP holder for going on 10-15 years-ish, and so been to WDW countless times.

I've been to DL probably 10-12 times but not since Carsland opened.

I've been on a couple Disney Cruises, they are not bad but being single I def prefer something more adult.

I've been to Disneyland Paris twice and Tokyo once. I have not been to Hong Kong.

But I'm mostly retired now and while I live in New York State I still travel quite a bit and been thinking about Hong Kong.

Anyway ... I don't want to drift this too far.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Yep. Studios and DAK may keep flip-flopping. Everest certainly has helped DAK's numbers, no doubt. Even having longer hours has as well.

But recall it wasn't too long ago that Disney was having the Studios basically commit a ritualistic suicide .... remember summer weekends with 7 p.m. closings and Fantasmic being shown only three nights a week? That just made DAK jumping it a foregone conclusion.

And kudos to the NBA champion Miami Heat who lost tonight for the first time since February 1st, a truly amazing streak.

That was an excellent regular season game. My Knicks almost blew a 30 point lead on technicals. Last time I saw such a loud crowd and exciting game in the regular season was Knicks Heat at the garden. Good stuff... Any way I love coming to WDWMAGIC during my commute, makes me start on a good note.

Any potential timeframe on any real work in WDW?

jt04

Well, I am sure there has to be someone named Sue Vongello out there, right? Now, I like anyone that can poke some fun at Loveable Lou Mongello (because, frankly, anytime I see a picture of him or hear him I kinda want to vomit) so I give you props for being so creative. And you're only as old as you feel (but BOTOX can help, I know what I am speaking of!) ... as to fangirl/woman. I have never heard it uttered inside WDI, just fanboi (which seems to bothers lots of guys, who don't like the way it is spelled and others who think they are men and not boys).

Anyway, you caught my attention ... so let me give you a Spirited welcome to the world of MAGIC. Oh, and don't mind ole JT ... bless his heart, he's fine so long as 'Mommy' gives him his meds!

Not sure why you mention me in this instance. Surely you are not suggesting I am Lou are you? I know some have suggested that. Truth is, I do not even know who he is or why you have a problem with him.

I used to think you were Al Lutz! Hah.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom