Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
6khz07.jpg
..:can’t do it with the celebration of bad sequels…

Sorry.

But did I mention that guardians is really good??

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Clearly you’ve never lived close to a park you have a pass to. When I lived in Toledo, I most definitely rode the Magnum XL 200 roller coaster higher then that pace (mainly because at the end of every day I would do 3-5 laps on it to end my night.)
But that’s the magnum…and I would have ridden that😎

I did live within 5 miles of all the Orlando parks at one time…by the way. Sea world hadn’t built coasters yet…however.

Purduevian

Lots of extra dialog and extra stops in this video from PCDEV

Doesn't show all of the dialog but stops at:
-Outside the bridge
-Before the cannons
-Before Kylo
-bottom of drop pod
-Line up after the drop pods.

gerarar

Premium Member
Lots of extra dialog and extra stops in this video from PCDEV

Doesn't show all of the dialog but stops at:
-Outside the bridge
-Before the cannons
-Before Kylo
-bottom of drop pod
-Line up after the drop pods.

Haven't seen/posted the stoppage at the bridge yet in this thread, Bek's extra dialogue never disappoints.
Also it's interesting you can hear/see the escape pods sounds/flashing lights at that part.

Hawkeye_2018

Finally saw the Kylo B mode in person. Story wise, it made no sense. But, it's fine. That Kylo animatronic never worked for me, so I enjoyed something different.

Disone

Two ride effects status

Ride 1 (left bridge vehicle)
  • Broken left light on AT-AT
  • Completely absent light saber on elevator
  • A-mode Kylo
  • All 3 cannons broken
  • Missing Beck end audio
Ride 2 (right bridge vehicle) - two hours later
  • Working lightsaber
  • All 3 cannons broken
  • B-mode Kylo
  • Beck audio working
I was just on left bridge. I did not notice broken left light on AT-AT. But.....

Droid on my ride vehicle was not working. It did move up and down but it's head did not turn left or right..

Completely absent light saber from the ceiling.
None of the cannons worked.
B mode Kylo Ren on screen tie fighter.
Left side of escape pod screen was black.
Beck yacking with no sound.

Overall a complete **** show. Coming off the a first time rider commented that that was "pretty good" but they don't know that they would have actually waited two hours for it. I wonder if their impression would have been different Had all those effects been working?

gerarar

Premium Member
Well, here's a new broken effect.

On Track A, you get front AT-AT. When the blasters rotate to shoot at you, there are two white spotlights right above each blaster that point at your RV.
View attachment 638951
View attachment 638952

These two spotlights flash red when the blasters "fire". However, since around late-March to April, the left one has been broken. It still flashes red, but the white part of it is out.
View attachment 638953

I doubt this single broken light will get fixed any time soon since it's not a required part of the ride. When there's things like the probe droid, cannons, Kylo AA; those should be given priority (actually Kylo AA has been pretty reliable for the past week tbh). Another factor is these lights are a couple stories high. Need a scissor lift versus a traditional ladder for access..

Heck, it took maintenence almost a year to finally fix the spinning blasters in the AT-AT room.

Anyways, just another broken effect to keep an eye on. Happy escaping!
Replying to this because...

Y'all, the left AT-AT spotlight has been fixed!

Screenshot_20220704-102648_YouTube.jpg

I'm actually shocked something small like this was actually fixed, so kudos to whoever/the maintenence team that got it working again!

Video of effect fully working:

SplashJacket

Most everything was working. Broken cannons. Beck audio was missing.

Something really weird, and I’m not sure if I’m just stupid, but I think they changed the ride profile. The first and final Kylo scene seemed to have entirely different ride movement. Don’t take this as the gospel, but I’ve been on it at least a dozen times, and three times a couple weeks ago where (I dont think) it was not like this.

drod1985

Has the Kylo saber through the ceiling been fixed? That was one of my favorite effects and I see it's not working in the video posted above. It wasn't working on my last trip a year ago either. 😬

leiaorgana

Has the Kylo saber through the ceiling been fixed? That was one of my favorite effects and I see it's not working in the video posted above. It wasn't working on my last trip a year ago either. 😬
It wasn’t working on 27th June but it was working on 2nd July.

We actually didn’t realise we’d seen Kylo Ren in “B-mode” the first time we ever rode in on the 27th until we rode it again on the 2nd and saw that bit in all its glory and were even more impressed with the ride that 2nd time around. From memory, the first time we rode it only 1 canon was working and the second time we rode it 2 canons were working because I made a point to look and check.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom