Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What is the site that can't be named, and why? Nobody ever says it so I have no idea which one it is.

Search for Disney News and it's owner, Tom Corless.

That Owner sometimes has accurate insider knowledge. Sometimes, he doesn't. And when he's wrong, he refuses to admit it. And he takes shaky rumors to make clickbait articles about how something is definitely happening. And when he gets called out on it, he throws a fit and blocks you. He was called out by Disney PR last year and then he declared he was at war with Disney. He was also at war one time with this site and its owner. To prevent fans of either site going to war with each other, the owner of this site prefers not really talking about That Other Site. And if you put that site's name in print, it will be asterisked out like a bad word. That Guy is friends with another blogger site that has 'easy' in the name. who sided with The Disney Warrior in battles with this site... and that site is also blocked.

Giss Neric

Imagine on working on something amazing, even groundbreaking. Maybe there were rough patches, but you finish it and it's pretty great.

Now imagine some jerk peering over your shoulder, eagerly waiting for you to up so he can say "I told you so!" Guess who's the jerk? Tom Corless and his clickbait site.

mccgavin

In the particular scene, where ride vehicles go from the last Kylo to the Escape Pods, there was always a chance you'll see ride vehicles leaving. This is nothing new really.

There are a bunch of POVs online where you can catch a glimpse of them since opening.

You can even see transports leaving in the elevator in the AT-AT room if you look behind, or even through the mirror on the far wall.
Thanks, I was skeptical of the post but I just wanted to make sure.

trainplane3

That Owner sometimes has accurate insider knowledge. Sometimes, he doesn't. And when he's wrong, he refuses to admit it. And he takes shaky rumors to make clickbait articles about how something is definitely happening. And when he gets called out on it, he throws a fit and blocks you. He was called out by Disney PR last year and then he declared he was at war with Disney. He was also at war one time with this site and its owner. To prevent fans of either site going to war with each other, the owner of this site prefers not really talking about That Other Site. And if you put that site's name in print, it will be asterisked out like a bad word. That Guy is friends with another blogger site that has 'easy' in the name. who sided with The Disney Warrior in battles with this site... and that site is also blocked.
And Clicky now has Disneyland Tokyo press access. So they're at war unless it's Tokyo, in which case they'll edit articles to be less crude to Tokyo when requested. It's absolutely hilarious.

Giss Neric

I'm gonna switch it up a bit and talk about how great the First Order folks are. Have you guys ever encountered this First Order dude name Perry. He's nails his role as very intimidating and funny at the same time. I only saw him once back in December but I do sometimes see him in some attraction POVs.

This is him. He appears around 2:13

This one too. He appears at 17:10

Movielover

I'm gonna switch it up a bit and talk about how great the First Order folks are. Have you guys ever encountered this First Order dude name Perry. He's nails his role as very intimidating and funny at the same time. I only saw him once back in December but I do sometimes see him in some attraction POVs.

This is him. He appears around 2:13

This one too. He appears at 17:10

On my first ride through we were waiting in the jail hallway. The group behind us was getting lined up into their respected cell lines. One lady had a lightsaber, one of the cheap ones from Tatoonie Traders, that she was trying to put into a bag. You could tell she was trying to hurry but at the same time she was taking a long time holding up the line. The First Order female CM was having a blast standing right next to her giving her a death stare. The lady was struggling and the CM said "You better store that meager flashlight quickly..."
Right on cue the lady drops the lightsaber on the floor, it rattles insanely loud and everyone looks. The CM without skipping a beat just rolls her eyes and says "Or just toss it on the floor wherever you like!" While all the other CM's proceed to call everyone "clumsy like our fellow Rebel scum".
I love this interactive element with the CM and hope they keep it up!

Rich Brownn

I believe I encountered him back in January. There was some sort of delay while in the hallway so a member of my party asked: "How many people are on this ship?" "That's classified" - Perry "Why do you think I'm here". It was definitely a fun moment.
I got him too!!! When I told him I was solo, he said "By yourself? Brave or desperate I assume.." He's great!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I have a red back pack. And so a First Order Officer (FOO) told another guest, "Go here behind the red bag."

I said, "I'm more than just a red bag!"

FOO: "Where is the rebel base located?"

Me: "I don't know what you're talking about."

FOO: <death glare> "You're just a red bag."

Movielover

I have a red back pack. And so a First Order Officer (FOO) told another guest, "Go here behind the red bag."

Well now we know your Rebel call sign...

"All wings report in."

"Red Two standing by"...

"Red Five standing by"...

"Red Bag standing by!"
;)

MrConbon

I am. Lights Motors is probably the most impressive stunt show ever performed on a daily basis in the USA.

I don’t particularly dislike the falcon. I’m hoping one day they redo it and I can see video of Hans and Luke asking for help instead of random character I could care less about.

Han and Luke are both dead by the time the events of Galaxy’s Edge occur.

TrainsOfDisney

Han and Luke are both dead by the time the events of Galaxy’s Edge occur.

Are they? Kylo still has his mask. I’m not exactly sure when in the timeline Galaxies Edge is. But I was thinking of younger Luke and Hans anyways.

Gaston and Ursula are both dead by the time the events in New Fantasyland occur. I get what Disney / Lucas was trying to do... I would still like to ride the Falcon with characters I have a deeper connection to.

So you do care about Hondo? or is this just bad grammar?

I think it's bad grammar. ;)

Not according to the Oxford English Dictionary.

care

(4). In negative and conditional construction: a. not to care passes from the notion of ‘not to trouble oneself’, to those of ‘not to mind, not to regard or pay any deference or attention, to pay no respect, be indifferent’.

(c) Colloq. phr. (I, etc.) couldn't care less: (I am, etc.) completely uninterested, utterly indifferent; freq. as phr. used attrib. Hence couldn't-care-less-ness.

(d) U.S. colloq. phr. (I, etc.) could care less = sense (c) above, with omission of negative.

Texas84

It's a good thing the very attractive female FOO on my last visit didn't ask me about the rebel base. I would have told her.

rowrbazzle

Thanks for a little of the history. The easy guy regularly links to this site in a positive way. I wonder if he knows he's persona non grata. Maybe it's time to let bygones be bygones.

Blocking links to Corless sure doesn't seem to do anything to prevent people from talking about his site. It's referenced and discussed here all the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom