Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

SWGalaxysEdge

Bek from the front...and back....

1575993697875.png

65439737_10217604726283432_6801860236895322112_n.jpg

Stripes

Whole new? Not if it’s the one I think it is.
Well, Scot Drake (WDI Marvel boss) had this to say at Comic Con:
When asked to describe the ride system for the attraction, a question came from the audience attempting to link the Avengers E-Ticket to an existing Disney Parks experience like Flight of Passage or Soarin’. Drake answered that the ride system will be “completely unique” and “something that we’ve never seen before” due to the unique demands of telling a story with The Avengers on such a scale.

The Disney Parks Blog also said:
Imagineers are hard at work conceiving an all-new innovative ride system to put you in the middle of this action.

So either Disney is lying through their teeth or maybe something changed with this project. Have you received a recent update on the attraction’s development?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

So either Disney is lying through their teeth or maybe something changed with this project. Have you received a recent update on the attraction’s development?
I know. Interesting isn’t it.

SWGalaxysEdge

..Disney? Lie for their own gain? Nope, doesn't sound like them...

Steph15251

Disney lies a lot jmo

Disney Analyst

..that "crashing ceiling" - worst effect of the year award.
I think it’s fine. It’s not the best but it gets the job done.
It's worse than the scorpion with bad hemroids up at Hagrid's.

I'm with Mike S on this one. Really not that bad. Maybe if it was several beams coming down may look better, but it gets job done, and hides him before the turn reveal.

That Skrewt on the pole is FAR worse.

britain

As said previously, they say Flight of Passage is all-new, acting like Soarin is completely unrelated.

For Avengers, I'm preparing for Soarin 3.0.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom