Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Just had this posted in my SWGE group...The imagineer in my house just rode it (RotR) twice all the way through here in #BatuuEast. They will be working a shift soon where they ride it for 4 hours straight, and then trade off to another set of imagineers who ride it for another 4 hours. I will keep you all posted with results of that stress test

"My uncle's friend, 2nd cousin twice removed rode ROTR today. Honest"-Random guy in random group online. Don't fall for that. you better than that my guy.

ToTBellHop

I think we have talked about this...not sure if it was officially stated but I’ll say it anyways.

TimTracker has reported that he has received a “save the date media event” for Rise
7:45

I thought we had new insiders assuring us that the floor was torn up and the ride was well-behind schedule?

Personally, I’d be annoyed if I lived in CA. The ride could open there before its announced date.

SWGalaxysEdge

I thought we had new insiders assuring us that the floor was torn up and the ride was well-behind schedule?

Personally, I’d be annoyed if I lived in CA. The ride could open there before its announced date.

I get asked several times daily in my group, if the dates have changed, at either location. I just give them the "company line" - Everything is proceeding as they have foreseen - 12/5 and 01/17

SWGalaxysEdge

I understand it could be delayed until 10:02 am 12/5. Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure is scheduled to open 10:43 am that day.

just heard due to more cutbacks, they are sending everyone to Toy Story Maina with a RotR overlay...sounds like the ride we always wanted.

Disney Dad 3000

just heard due to more cutbacks, they are sending everyone to Toy Story Maina with a RotR overlay...sounds like the ride we always wanted.

View attachment 421137

Would just be easier to convert Buzz''s ride at MK. Considering the guns that don't work and inability at times to hit anything, it's already set up on theme for a stormtrooper attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom