Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

truecoat

Still waiting on an official AA count for RotR. I think there was a MiceChat article years ago that said 150, and then a handful of reports saying 50+ storm troopers

I would assume (and I'm just guessing) those 50+ stormtroopers are in a formation and all move together. Limited AA's that are all connected so they move in unison. Not connected physically but the mechanism turning them in formation for example.

mab7689

How much are we betting on the opening date being announced during the Parks and Resorts panel at D23 on August 25th? At that point California will have been open 3 months and Florida will be 4 days away.

Surferboy567

How much are we betting on the opening date being announced during the Parks and Resorts panel at D23 on August 25th? At that point California will have been open 3 months and Florida will be 4 days away.

Could be like a toy story land opening date at the prior D23. I think we will get the announcement at the expo as well. If we don’t, then we get worried for a massive delay. Maybe MMRR gets something similar? That’s more of a long shot though.

Movielover

I hear that if you see all the First Order AAs and yell "Kylo's coming!", they all fall limp to the ground.

I just hope there is a Matt, The Radar Technician AA somewhere in the ride!

Surely they must be throwing everything at getting this open ASAP. Clearly the masses are staying away until it’s done - and I don’t blame them.
It’ll be different in Florida as there’s an entire resort to vacation in and the land is opening earlier than expected.
Yet those opting for Disneyland don’t want to go twice - they’re waiting.

Surferboy567

Surely they must be throwing everything at getting this open ASAP. Clearly the masses are staying away until it’s done - and I don’t blame them.
It’ll be different in Florida as there’s an entire resort to vacation in and the land is opening earlier than expected.
Yet those opting for Disneyland don’t want to go twice - they’re waiting.

Yeah, Galaxy’s Edge isn’t a failure, it’s just not done yet. Once this opens, it should silence those who say it is. Hopefully becoming one of the best attractions Disney has to offer. They really have to get this open ASAP.

Yeah, Galaxy’s Edge isn’t a failure, it’s just not done yet. Once this opens, it should silence those who say it is. Hopefully becoming one of the best attractions Disney has to offer. They really have to get this open ASAP.

Maybe @marni1971 has an indicator as to how desperate they are to get it open?
They cannot have anticipated the mediocrity of these crowds at the start of the summer. Disneyland should be much busier than this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom