News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The Trackers show using Child Swap on RotR. Interestingly, Tim's experience was bypassing the two preshows, while Jen's experience, just 30 minutes later, used both preshows.

They also got on after their BG expired.

Scanning droid dead. Two out of three canons not moving.

TikibirdLand

The Trackers show using Child Swap on RotR. Interestingly, Tim's experience was bypassing the two preshows, while Jen's experience, just 30 minutes later, used both preshows.

They also got on after their BG expired.

Scanning droid dead. Two out of three canons not moving.

Rules don't apply. Good to hear they suffered the same kinds of failures the plebeians do.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Rules don't apply. Good to hear they suffered the same kinds of failures the plebeians do.
1623067215786.png

ilovetotravel1977

I suppose come December I still won’t have a chance to ride this. I have allocated two days for HS just to be able to ride this and I am not one bit confident it will happen.

Jlwise2021

I suppose come December I still won’t have a chance to ride this. I have allocated two days for HS just to be able to ride this and I am not one bit confident it will happen.
This is how I felt, but we were able to score a boarding group last Friday during our vacation. I got us boarding group # 7, which meant we were able to get in line right away— second in line 😀

I tried on Tuesday of last week, but I was not successful and didn’t even bother trying at 1:00 on this day because we already had other plans for the evening. I got too excited and tried entering in 2 seconds too early— so I had to back out and get back in, and the groups were all gone.

On Friday, I hit “join” at exactly 7:00 AM according to time.gov and hit “join”, “join”, and “done”. I then went to my virtual queues to actually see the group I got. 🤣 The ride was amazing, and we were all so happy to experience it. You can do it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom