News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Anyone who is there today or yesterday
what time did they let people in the park for an 8 am opening and what time did you arrive ?
Thanks,

I got there at 7:25, and guessing by the amount of crowd still outside the gate, I'd venture to guestimate they opened the park somewhere between 7:15 - 7:20.

We were then in the mob at the tapstiles for another 10 minutes, cursing every person whose MB flashed blue. ;)

The only reason to get there much earlier is to be at the head of a rope drop line for some other attraction (MFSR, SDD, RnRC, etc...), because once those thousands of folks get their BG, they head for a queue and wait times spike.

disneygeek90

I got there at 7:25, and guessing by the amount of crowd still outside the gate, I'd venture to guestimate they opened the park somewhere between 7:15 - 7:20.

We were then in the mob at the tapstiles for another 10 minutes, cursing every person whose MB flashed blue. ;)

The only reason to get there much earlier is to be at the head of a rope drop line for some other attraction (MFSR, SDD, RnRC, etc...), because once those thousands of folks get their BG, they head for a queue and wait times spike.
What group did you end up with?

KevinPage

Star Wars Rise of the Resistance Hollywood Studios

Monday - Friday
12CA090E-F819-40B3-933F-A4E4233F5275.gif

SATURDAY & SUNDAY
6BC53817-277C-47E9-869E-2BC76BD80EE8.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom