News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

ToTBellHop

considering how eager Disney is willing to talk about the full experience, it honestly kinda is doom and gloom. the ride should absolutely 101 if you are forced to go backstage in order to ride an attraction.
Absolutely. Shouldn’t have happened. This is the reason for BGs. They opened too early and need a way to close with some frequency. So it should close when necessary. You aren’t doing the guest a favor giving a crappy experience. Some guests might think “that was it?” and go home and tell friends it was just a confusing 4-minute ride.

DarkMetroid567

I don't disagree that the ride should have remained open if this was going to be the option to keep it going. However, I highly doubt this would become "the new normal".

I misunderstood then! yeah, I’d really hope not as well. I’m eager to see how Disneyland handles their opening. I’m kinda hoping they make WDW look bad, but hey, we’ll see.

disneygeek90

ToTBellHop

Given how Paris always gets the shaft, I bet today was just a test of how things will be built at WDSP. No need for BB-8 or the transporter there. No one will understand what’s going on, anyway, right? If all else fails, run the ride backwards. All we need is a “j’aime”, not a “j’adore”.

disneygeek90

139 is the current group, less than an hour and a half before closing. Good chance that’s the last group which means they barely got into the backups (133+)

KevinPage

We're not going to make it.

318057B3-9151-4167-A04D-D74120960CBE.jpeg

disneygeek90

First time to ride today and it was a fail. Skipping Rey and the transport was very bad show. Upset me since I knew what to expect. Oldest daughter was also bothered by it as well but very minor and still enjoyed it. Younger daughter and wife thought they got the whole experience and enjoyed what they saw. Sadly it has soured the ride for me for now. Worst part was they were just going to have us exit the ride and not say anything. I spoke up to get some fast passes.

Trying to decide if they made the right choice running the ride. They walked us past the transport. We then had to go through an exit door (that allowed you to see some behind the scene items you shouldn’t see) and that took us into the stormtrooper room. Need the transport and Rey or the story is incomplete.
Yeah, really no excuse for what you experienced. Are you all able to use the fast passes sometime this trip?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom