News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
Lines at 6am.

Attachments

• 733A0249-AFE2-40F0-9CF8-9886CC90F0D7.jpeg
    733A0249-AFE2-40F0-9CF8-9886CC90F0D7.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 193

matt9112

Read through the thread. People are whinging and complaining about every little thing even though Diseny's made a great ride and done a great job.

Nobodys complaining about the ride itself were complaining about the awful amateurish way it was opened. Too oson to early. Bobby did not want to delay it when in reality they should have sucked it up and pushed it back when the evidence was clear it was nowhere near ready. Like martin said open as soft on the 5th with a line (wait at your own risk) just like fp this system favors frankly the nuts on this board. People here have gone on the ride 2 or 3 times in a day when genuine guests on there vacation (possibly built around this opening) are out in the cold. Boarding pass system is hot trash that rewards the 1% of guests (for lack of a better term) and as icing on the cale those guests sacrifice nothing and can do a whole regular day of activitys.
Im an AP holder and im not going near this thing.

matt9112

Exactly. I think people just want to wake up late and eat their cake too. Just laziness.

If you have ever been to general admission at a concert or world championship parade getting their early is always the key. None of the staff ever really knows what is going on and things and plans are always changing.

The further the staff let things wait the more line cutters and obnoxious line jumpers start moving to the front which leads to unfairness and fights.

So opening a theme park attraction thats something thats there every day (forever for all intensive purposes) is like a concert or a once in a lifetime (for non new englander) fans? Your acting like this is some holy grail. Its a great ride ok. It has x amount of capacity (on paper) it shouldn't open until its ready to be somewhere in the ballpark. Thats why softs exsist.

Lirael

I havent checked the thread in 2 days. Do we have any stories of resort guests complaining to disney about missing out due to misinformation? I'm curious about what they're doing about it.

(as a resort guests years ago, a resort CM once gave me the wrong info about disney transportation and I nearly missed an ADR, but that was fixed by complaining and them phoning the restaurant to hold my reservation until I got there. Obviously this is nowhere near the issue here so I'm curious how they're handling it)

matt9112

They should give out of state visitors an advantage. They've invested more time and effort getting to the park. Most local AP holders can wander in and out of the parks with alot less effort. They see the rides full, so, they'll come back next Tuesday! :cool:

You already get one i live so close that i drive and pay extra per night because of it. I couldnt fly into orlando if i wanted to but im still penalized for driving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom