News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

SoFloMagic

See this below from @disneygeek90 - this is basically the same method we use and it has never failed us. My only additional note is to use time.gov on another device to watch the seconds tick by to hit 7am on the dot.

Here's the Virtual Queue page you should sit on in MDE -

IMG_CAAE330E8EE0-1.jpeg
OK, that made a BIG difference. Thanks again!
Screenshot_20210711-070020_Disney World.jpg

SoFloMagic

So the ride was a walk on for me. Walked straight into Rey room and immediately loaded to jail. My vehicle had 3/8 seats filled. And the next one would likely be empty as there was nobody in line behind me. It's absurd that they aren't calling enough groups to fill to capacity.

disneygeek90

So the ride was a walk on for me. Walked straight into Rey room and immediately loaded to jail. My vehicle had 3/8 seats filled. And the next one would likely be empty as there was nobody in line behind me. It's absurd that they aren't calling enough groups to fill to capacity.
What time did you enter the queue? I don’t think a lot of people that get the 1-10 groups are prepared to start being called at 8:40 so it’s possible the first half hour or so is a little light.

I just got in queue with BG 14 (I was about an hour late… no one said anything) and the queue is now approximately half full.

SoFloMagic

What time did you enter the queue? I don’t think a lot of people that get the 1-10 groups are prepared to start being called at 8:40 so it’s possible the first half hour or so is a little light.

I just got in queue with BG 14 (I was about an hour late… no one said anything) and the queue is now approximately half full.
Got in at like 9:30 and they sent me through the fastpass queue

Missing20K

Yeah the vehicles communicate and run using WiFi so sometimes a vehicle loses its signal and shuts down.
Ya I understand the tech. And it might be just me. But if I spent multiple hundreds of millions of dollar bucks, I’d want software/hardware to be robust enough to not knock the marquee attraction off line for multiple hours a day multiple days since opening because of dropped wifi signals. Down attractions for hours upon hours a day does not seem like a great way to return value to shareholders. They are spending inordinate amounts of money for rides to not work.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ya I understand the tech. And it might be just me. But if I spent multiple hundreds of millions of dollar bucks, I’d want software/hardware to be robust enough to not knock the marquee attraction off line for multiple hours a day multiple days since opening because of dropped wifi signals. Down attractions for hours upon hours a day does not seem like a great way to return value to shareholders. They are spending inordinate amounts of money for rides to not work.
Should’ve had a chat with UC about Gringotts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom