News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
1pm window was open for roughly ~4 seconds - at 1pm, there have been no groups called since around 9:40am. The last group called was 15 (49 groups less than yesterday).

ETA - groups began being called again around 1:37pm.

Last edited:

Richie248

Well that was a dismal day for Rise, finally rode around 5pm (BG 42). Cannons 2 and 3 were still not working and Kylo was in b-mode. Still a great right though....can't wait to torture myself tomorrow by trying to do this all over again....

disneygeek90

Well that was a dismal day for Rise, finally rode around 5pm (BG 42). Cannons 2 and 3 were still not working and Kylo was in b-mode. Still a great right though....can't wait to torture myself tomorrow by trying to do this all over again....
What a difference a day makes with this thing. I was group 44 on Monday.
A4EED0AE-5CCF-4F5F-BE4B-99A3079A1D10.jpeg

DCBaker

Premium Member
Another rough day.

1pm window was open for roughly ~5 seconds - at 1pm, there have been no groups called since around 10:45am. The last group called was 36 (21 groups more than yesterday).

ETA - groups began calling again around 1:20pm.

Last edited:

rreading

Definitely having the ride running smoothly helps the windows! So abysmal lately!

I've a friend going next week. It's been said that multiple phones can be used to try for reservations concurrently. Does each member of the party log in independently or would/could they use the same login?

Thanks!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Fun story. Had group 37 last Wednesday - got to the storm trooper room and had to be evac'd. Got the magic fastpass but we needed to hop to EPCOT for a late lunch reservation and never made it back to Studios. Looking at the app I'm not sure Rise ever came back up.

Sunday we hop to Studios from EPCOT for an Oga's reservation and as we're leaving SW:GE I stopped by a ROTR CM and simply asked: We were evac'd on Wednesday and didn't get a chance to ride, would we be able to ride today? - fully expecting him to say no. He let us in the fastpass line and we rode.

Moral of the story: It never hurts to ASK NICELY but expect NOTHING. Be nice to Castmembers!!

This is a complete guess and no real reason that it would be true, but my initial reaction is that nextScheduledPartyCreationOpenTime sounds like part of the implementation of the new paid FastPass system.

In a hypothetical example at Walt Disney World, upon entering Disney's Hollywood Studios, you may be advised by the new Disney Genie app that Rise of the Resistance is available at 9:30am for $10 per person. If the offer sounds good, you can make the purchase in-app and head to the ride at the allocated time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom