News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

To add some more fodder to the discussion:

- I have AT&T
- 2 friends I was with today have t-Mobile
-friend with me last week had Verizon
- lady in line with me today had Verizon

Only 1 of my friends today with T-Mobile showed red Join Boarding Group right at 8am. I’ve had no issues either day and everyone has done same @Demarke method as me (or close to it).

Soooo, yeah, type of phone might matter, but connection to cell tower/provider seems to be overriding factor.

Discuss...

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Can anyone give me an idea of the best places to find GET CMs? I saw that there's a kiosk by TOT...any others? I thought I saw someone say "to the left" the other day, but I can't remember to the left of what or where.

Lots of GETs in the red circle....

1581202517008.png

TrainsOfDisney

I’m guessing that instead of working overnight, they are working m-f. What else would explain the crazy amount of downtime from a weekday to a weekend?

Just a guess.

MJJME

I’m guessing that instead of working overnight, they are working m-f. What else would explain the crazy amount of downtime from a weekday to a weekend?

Just a guess.
I have no idea but would love to know. We are scheduled for 8 days April 15-23 and our 2 HS says are Friday 4/17 and Tuesday 4/23 (based on original touring plans park levels) Now nervous I should switch one to a weekend. Only problem is I have FP already booked (staying in 3 BR so paid for extra) and have our dining ressies booked for both nights based on HS visits. Lots to think about. My 60 day window is end of next week so need to decide before then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom