News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Den Carter

Just scanned in. Also got in line for GET (as a fallback). Never did that before so hoping I’m not jinxing myself (knock on wood)

View attachment 447537
We're doing the same. Two phones at the ready, plus GET as a backup. We're rope dropping on Sunset Blvd abd heading straight to the GET kiosk by TOT.
We were told last night that the further away you get from the lake the better the data is, but who knows at this point? I figure it's about 90% luck at this point.

KevinPage

528F783B-2611-4305-AC75-D0D25F3C2AEF.jpeg

ImperfectPixie

Can anyone give me an idea of the best places to find GET CMs? I saw that there's a kiosk by TOT...any others? I thought I saw someone say "to the left" the other day, but I can't remember to the left of what or where.

MJJME

73 guaranteed but starting at group 13 instead of 2 still puts the number of guaranteed about the same (60) as previous days lol
Hopefully with the weekend that shouldn't be an issue. For whatever reason the weekends have had a much better track record and getting to the 120+ BG levels

disneygeek90

Hopefully with the weekend that shouldn't be an issue. For whatever reason the weekends have had a much better track record and getting to the 120+ BG levels
Hope so. The split is still odd to me. I’ll probably be back tomorrow with two friends who have ridden once, so hopefully with 3 phones we’ll get a good number that doesn’t hold up their departure plans.

Den Carter

View attachment 447549

Fully functioning ride with all effects working (left/straight side load). Only issue was our ride vehicle itself, R5 made all the sounds but no lights or movement from him (basically the least offensive situation you can have if something isn’t perfect).

And Bek’s 2 lines of dialogue were back l😍🥰😍
Awesome. It's a shame the ride is so inconsistent and some have variable levels of success in getting the whole experience.
Current BG is 38. Eight to go 'till we (hopefully) ride 🤩

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom