News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Tom Morrow

I totally get that Star Wars, new or old, may not be everyone's cup of tea. I also get that not everyone will enjoy GE, this ride, etc.

But what's so amusing about some of those channels is their glaring agenda to take Disney's SW down using manipulation and doctored information. (If you look closely, they literally use a closed-down theme park's image as a video thumbnail to persuade people that GE is dead. 🤣

View attachment 431100

And like I suspected would happen before it did, they took the times when RoTR was shut-down during it's inaugural run, ignored the high numbers of successful operating times, and painted a false picture of it "not going very well".

Of course, I'm not really helping by giving channels like these attention. But I just find it entertaining, yet sad at the same time.

Different opinions I respect. Manipulative agendas I do not.
And some people didn't believe me that there are paid shills on here who have an agenda to insult the land no matter what the cost. With one poster, I think everyone knows who, being the obvious frontrunner.

KevinPage

Saturday 12/07 5:35am. And this is consistent for every entrance at main gate. Too lazy to do a panoramic 🤩

park opens at 5:45 (which is what happened yesterday)

edit: 5:52am, not open yet

6510E2C5-251C-4956-807E-880981A7B605.jpeg

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Im sure the solution to the earlier than publish open times will be an upcharge event where instead of letting people who show up early in, they will charge them another $179.99 to get in early. It will include a cupcake. I have spoken.

People keep saying stuff like this and it almost never happens. DL had two night-before pay-for events for openings... and that was it. WDW never had pay-for previews and only adds in pay-for access as part of their regular "early morning" or "after hours" or 'VIP Tours" events, for which RotR is currently and expressly excluded.

Rich Brownn

🤣:rolleyes:

Not to brag but, I called it. Nearly 24-hours before it was uploaded, I called it.

Forget the fact that almost everyone wanting to ride has been able to, through any delays or not. Forget the fact that the overall consensus of reports from within the park have been pretty much this:

Forget all the other YouTube videos of people riding, raving about how amazing this new attraction is.

None of that matters. According to the "Fandom Menace", or whatever they call themselves, this thing is a lemon, and every day has been a catastrophe, leaving nothing but sheer disappointment in it's wake. ;)

This guy is a professional blogger? and he missed the "boarding pass required" sign, the handout, the cast members at the entrance, AND the info on the app. I mean, I showed up not knowing about the VQ and figured it out 1 minute into the park. I guess cause I pay attention.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom