News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
demand which way? more demand or less.

What I've been told, and what many have blogged is that Disney Hotel bookings are flat. Those that wanted to experience SWGE booked the second they could, those that don't care about SWGE but say care more about princesses and Mickey Mouse or Food and Wine or whatever, have not booked primarily due to high prices and waiting for discounts.

Disney did a very good job of salvaging Summer 2019 because of deep room discounts and packages, but at the cost of conditioning guests to wait until sales are announced. They will most likely need to do the same again this year, at least to compensate for the large price increases coming in February.

Crunchie9

What I've been told, and what many have blogged is that Disney Hotel bookings are flat. Those that wanted to experience SWGE booked the second they could, those that don't care about SWGE but say care more about princesses and Mickey Mouse or Food and Wine or whatever, have not booked primarily due to high prices and waiting for discounts.

Disney did a very good job of salvaging Summer 2019 because of deep room discounts and packages, but at the cost of conditioning guests to wait until sales are announced. They will most likely need to do the same again this year, at least to compensate for the large price increases coming in February.

I rebooked three times for the same week and ended up at a nicer hotel, free meal plan and it was nearly 3000 less then my original booking.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
What time did you get there at?
I'm no where near DHS.

I am curious, in terms of how busy the rest of the park is comparatively speaking.

We all see the early morning rush for ROTR, but what happens after the rush for the rest of the day? Once all the boarding groups are done and sold out does the SWGE or the rest of the studio start to empty out? I'd be curious to know what the crowds are like at 3PM and 6PM and at close.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I rebooked three times for the same week and ended up at a nicer hotel, free meal plan and it was nearly 3000 less then my original booking.

I booked an rack rate club room at the Poly for February at $900/night. When the AP sales came out I got a Boardwalk Club Room for more than half that. People only book in mass if and when there are sales.

KevinPage

Arrived around 5:45AM on opening day and was boarding group 28.

Today I arrived at 7:50ish and got 79. Hoping to head back to the hotel, get some work done and jump on in the evening.

Anything specific anyone would like me to report back on this evening?

Does the probe down come down or not. Was not working all day yesterday for the first time.

Mouse Trap

I booked an rack rate club room at the Poly for February at $900/night. When the AP sales came out I got a Boardwalk Club Room for more than half that. People only book in mass if and when there are sales.

$900/night for Poly club in Feb?! Doesn't even cost me that much for club at Grand Californian. #firstworldprobz

Crunchie9

Lots of people don’t like to research either; case in point this forum is prob less then 1% of the actual attendance of the ride.
research saves you time and money!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom