Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

Th3 DUd3

D7F396AB-B8CD-42D9-A1C0-A56AE21AE694.jpeg
This morning

Ismael Flores

Are you out there? Rain and wind makes everything colder in Southern California. In Florida, rain and humidity is quite warm and toasty.

not out at Disneyland but I am in California. lived here most of my life and i do know the effects of rain. yes its cold but not freezing

Last edited:

luckyduck

Ok, just because I'm curious (currently following the situation in WDW and here from my desk in PA)- to me it looks like they've probably admitted to the park way more people than will be able to ride via the boarding group system. Won't there be some sort of riot when the system goes live and people who lined up at 3am don't get a spot but people who were just admitted to the park do? At DHS it seems like it's pretty random once you're actually in the park. Or is there a different system being used here?

Purduevian

Ok, just because I'm curious (currently following the situation in WDW and here from my desk in PA)- to me it looks like they've probably admitted to the park way more people than will be able to ride via the boarding group system. Won't there be some sort of riot when the system goes live and people who lined up at 3am don't get a spot but people who were just admitted to the park do? At DHS it seems like it's pretty random once you're actually in the park. Or is there a different system being used here?

Ride has a capacity of about 1,500 pph (extra staff will be on hand today to get it to run at max as much as possible). Disneyland is open from 8am to 12pm tonight for 16 hours of operation. This means the ride could get through about 24,000 people today. I wonder if there will be 24,000 people there before opening? They also could keep calling boarding groups until 12 tonight and run the ride until 1am (even though park is closed) to get them up to 25,500 people.

DanielBB8

Have you been to DL? There are way more educated park goers like all of us who go there (my guess would be 30-50% on a given day) that know the importance of getting a spot ASAP.
Yes. What a jerk. Educated based on WHAT? I was going by DHS expectations. Yes, get a spot. I never knew that. Sigh.

watching YouTube live stream. Adam Woo there.

ToTBellHop

Are you out there? Rain and wind makes everything colder in Southern California. In Florida, rain and humidity is quite warm and toasty.
Have you been to Florida between 11/1 and 3/31? Or August where you get absolutely drenched before getting on a frigid bus? I’ve been cold and wet many times at WDW. At least DL usually empties out when the sun is wet. In FL, it could be a tropical storm and there’s no impact on the crowd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom