Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

SuddenStorm

I'm 35 and can afford Disneyland. Most college kids in the area have APs. Disney doesn't need to sell Disneyland to grandparents.
None of my friends in college are interested in Disney's Star Wars. And when I lived in Anaheim, none of my friends where enthusiastic about Galaxy's Edge. Not saying it doesn't have it's fans... But it's not just a simple issue of age.

And most people I've seen who are into Disney star wars are under the age of 15.

Professortango1

None of my friends in college are interested in Disney's Star Wars. And when I lived in Anaheim, none of my friends where enthusiastic about Galaxy's Edge. Not saying it doesn't have it's fans... But it's not just a simple issue of age.

And most people I've seen who are into Disney star wars are under the age of 15.
Well, Kylo is my favourite SW character. The new trilogy has some big problems, but TLJ is still one of my top SW films.

I know tons of people who know SW because of the new films. I teach 7th grade and they care more about Finn and Poe than Han Solo.

Sailor310

Also wondering about this...
No expert. I've just been following the WDW ROR, but I believe that multiple people can have their group in multiple phones, all trying for a BG. After one phone gets a BG, the others are sent a message that they're already in a group.

RobWDW1971

Well, Kylo is my favourite SW character. The new trilogy has some big problems, but TLJ is still one of my top SW films.

I know tons of people who know SW because of the new films. I teach 7th grade and they care more about Finn and Poe than Han Solo.
I honestly can’t tell if this entire post is sarcasm.

RobWDW1971

Yeah, let's theme the ride after movies older than the audience the ride is aimed at. Sorry, but OT isn't the popular trilogy to Disneyland's key demographic.
So true! WDW has that new Snow White mine train ride and has a constant two hour line filled with only 90 year olds! Who needs all of these nonagenarians running around reliving their childhood memories?!

Top Bottom