Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

RobWDW1971

Yeah, let's theme the ride after movies older than the audience the ride is aimed at. Sorry, but OT isn't the popular trilogy to Disneyland's key demographic.
So true! WDW has that new Snow White mine train ride and has a constant two hour line filled with only 90 year olds! Who needs all of these nonagenarians running around reliving their childhood memories?!

Ismael Flores

I agree. I never said it didn't. I am saying having a down AA on OPENING DAY of your BRAND NEW E TICKET RIDE WEEKS AFTER IT OPENED ON THE EAST COAST doesn't look good.

well if its a software issue then yes the bugs should have been worked out but it could be a mechanical issue related to the Aa in question and therefore it wouldnt matter how ling WDW is open.
mechanical issues can pop up independently without warning.

Ismael Flores

This conversation about the AA being down has lasted way way way longer than the actual downtime.

Group 108 is up, that’s amazing! And 3.5 more hours to go!? What a good day for the first riders at Disneyland Resort.

and they didn't even open the ride at park operating hours. They opened an hour late so if tomorrow they are on time they can add another hours worth of riders.

now hopefully they add more boarding groups since someone just posted that they closed ride two hours early. seems like maybe they ran out of boarding groups they had issued.

wont be fun to hear for all the people that were upset because they werw there early and didn't get a group. They probably should add higher amount of groups with disclaimer that o ly groups till midnight would board

Ismael Flores

Anyone else think that maybe Disney should have done there 24 hour party for opening day?

its not the first time they do it, why not have one knowing demand was going to be high and possibility of downtime was there.
maybe even have made it a boarding group loading till midnight and then have it be standby queue between midnight and 6am.

then go back to boarding groups for next operating day.

seems like TDA has forgottenhow they used to do grand opening for attractions that even extended park operating hours for anyone interested and in line for the new attraction. The way they did it for Indy, Star tours, Captain EO

Emmanuel

B15D1E6A-3395-474D-A685-66EF9187499F.jpeg

Just arrived at Disneyland. Lines to enter the park is already pass the monorail beam but not at the middle of the Esplanade

disneygeek90

Morning all. Why are people gettting there early when it does not matter? As long as you are in before official boarding time you got a fair shot to get a boarding group. Getting there like 3 hours early does not help your chances. Any ninny can see that.
People still doing the same at WDW. I don’t get it. I still see people saying they’re getting there at 5am. Meanwhile I was parking at 6:30 today and was in park by 6:40 for a 7am opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom