Star Wars Land

ChevisMickey

I heard Disney is building a Death Star... They need to take out Universal, Sea World, Discovery Cove ect and decided it was the most cost effective way. It's a phase 2 thing though. Phase 1 is turning all those little padawans they train to the dark side. Gotta have an army after all.

No but seriously, the chances anything in the OP happening anytime soon are zero to none.

Can I get a 'scenic' room along the trenches?

WDWDad13

Screw that... I know George Lucas personally.. We talked on the phone a little while ago... I can confirm from George Lucas himself... Star Wars Land is coming....

BEAT THAT SUCKAS!!!! lol

Oh yeah....this is so far along eBay already has some older Star Wars land attraction memorabilia for sale lol

Thomas morrow

I heard Disney is building a Death Star... They need to take out Universal, Sea World, Discovery Cove ect and decided it was the most cost effective way. It's a phase 2 thing though. Phase 1 is turning all those little padawans they train to the dark side. Gotta have an army after all.

No but seriously, the chances anything in the OP happening anytime soon are zero to none.

Shhhhh don't tell anyone it's already armed and operational *cough Spaceship Earth cough* and sitting in EPCOT waiting for Grand Moff Iger to say "We will deal with these rebel parks soon enough" and "You may fire when ready"
All the rumors and stories surrounding Star Wars is just going to get worse almost everyday there is a rumor of an OT character showing up in episode 7 yesterday it was Admiral Ackbar

PeterAlt

Heard a rumor circulating DHS lately and gaining alot of steam. One of the main reasons to axe the parade was so the for mentioned star wars land to expand out towards the television parking lot. The Photopass trailers and parade building will then be torn down and the cast parking lot will be removed(cast members will be built a parking garage at espn and bussed over), also slated to be moved is the main entrance moving were the current bus drop of is , there for enabling the hat to be moved to the current entrance playing a part as soon as u walk in the park. also rumors of the entrance moving seems to gained more speed as it will be moved to the light by either pop or art. with all the land and trees being removed the old entrances with be torn out to replace the land that is lost. again these are just rumors but i can see this happening specially since WDI has purposed a 3 to 5 year reimagining of the park..
Amazing, if true, everything is happening in my monorail expansion proposal minus actual monorail expansion...

jt04

Hint to the OP...

talk of the BAH moving rather than being permanently removed makes everything else you say null and void.

bubbles1812

The name of this thread should really be titled 'Sarcastic ways to put down yet another dumb "CM informs me" a Star Wars expansion is coming!' thread

I rather enjoy everyone's posts. Heck, even JT just jumped in on it. ;) Just don't let too much of that sarcasm drip on your shoes ;)

Grotto123

Original Poster
wow this wasn't the reaction i was expecting but i will take it and no this info did not come from a cm or a walt disney cm to be exact but from an imagineer, plans were submitted to the heads at burbank just waiting for approval at this point but to get technical what i have heard from dhs cms is that dont expect carsland for the land to which it would sit is unstable to handle such a large load and the lma contract renewal is ongoing

bubbles1812

wow this wasn't the reaction i was expecting but i will take it and no this info did not come from a cm or a walt disney cm to be exact but from an imagineer, plans were submitted to the heads at burbank just waiting for approval at this point but to get technical what i have heard from dhs cms is that dont expect carsland for the land to which it would sit is unstable to handle such a large load and the lma contract renewal is ongoing
how does that work? Carland is too heavy but somehow they are going to make Star Wars Land light weight? They somehow figure out some anti gravity tech the world doesn't know about? Also, "plans submitted to Burbank" means diddly squat. Lots of stuff gets submitted. And that it goes bye bye forever when it's rejected...

Also, please use punctuation. It's hard to understand you.

Grotto123

Original Poster
were carsland is rumored to go the lma plot of land cannot support the foot traffic or a ride which such magnitude as a radiator springs ride would intale sorry writing this on my phone

JustInTime

I have been out of the loop, but I thought all parades were cut to fund MK's new daytime parade? I thought @Lee confirmed that this wasn't happening?

Mike Cohen

Just saw an early copy of the Episode VII script. Opens following Ben Skywalker in a small ship down onto a familiar blue and green planet. As he lands, we can see the Socerer Mickey hat in the distance. If that's not proof of the upcoming Star Wars land plans for DHS, I don't know what is!

Bolt

were carsland is rumored to go the lma plot of land cannot support the foot traffic or a ride which such magnitude as a radiator springs ride would intale sorry writing this on my phone
I'm pretty sure Backlot's Tour Catastrophe Canyon is a testimonial that the land can handle a beating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom