Star Wars Land

Minthorne

This is a done deal. The cousin of my sister's boyfriend's hairdresser know a guy who dated this girl who was minnie mouse on a cruise and she said she helped design the plans while on a training weekend. Here's a sample she told him who then told her who in turn told him and was passed to he and then she told him who I heard tell.:

"I read for plans of a QS where an audio-animatronic Yoda serves you Rootleaf Stew ($14.95 with side of Light Saber [Carrot and Celery] Sticks also available for $23.95 with the souvenir "seedpod bowl"). Rootleaf stew was a favorite meal of Jedi Master Yoda during his exile on Dagobah. It was a staple of his diet, supplemented by yarum seeds, mushroom spores, galla seeds, and sohli bark. (all available for a snack credit or $3.25 - $4.75)"

* all of these facts were certified true on 4/1/2092

Captain Chaos

This is a done deal. The cousin of my sister's boyfriend's hairdresser know a guy who dated this girl who was minnie mouse on a cruise and she said she helped design the plans while on a training weekend. Here's a sample she told him who then told her who in turn told him and was passed to he and then she told him who I heard tell.:

"I read for plans of a QS where an audio-animatronic Yoda serves you Rootleaf Stew ($14.95 with side of Light Saber [Carrot and Celery] Sticks also available for $23.95 with the souvenir "seedpod bowl"). Rootleaf stew was a favorite meal of Jedi Master Yoda during his exile on Dagobah. It was a staple of his diet, supplemented by yarum seeds, mushroom spores, galla seeds, and sohli bark. (all available for a snack credit or $3.25 - $4.75)"

* all of these facts were certified true on 4/1/2092
Screw that... I know George Lucas personally.. We talked on the phone a little while ago... I can confirm from George Lucas himself... Star Wars Land is coming....

BEAT THAT SUCKAS!!!! lol

tissandtully

Heard a rumor circulating DHS lately and gaining alot of steam. One of the main reasons to axe the parade was so the for mentioned star wars land to expand out towards the television parking lot. The Photopass trailers and parade building will then be torn down and the cast parking lot will be removed(cast members will be built a parking garage at espn and bussed over), also slated to be moved is the main entrance moving were the current bus drop of is , there for enabling the hat to be moved to the current entrance playing a part as soon as u walk in the park. also rumors of the entrance moving seems to gained more speed as it will be moved to the light by either pop or art. with all the land and trees being removed the old entrances with be torn out to replace the land that is lost. again these are just rumors but i can see this happening specially since WDI has purposed a 3 to 5 year reimagining of the park..

Nice try, Ricky.

Vader2112

This just in Via Twitter Iger says "Bless You" to a sneezing colleague several Disney/Star Wars fans nearby overhear as May the Force Be With You..Confirm this statement as an addition of Star Wars Land at DHS. Celebrations in the streets by people dressed in Jedi Rodes and Stormtrooper armor.

Jimmy Thick

Personally I don't see this happening.

But if it does, there is absolutely no way it happens first in any park outside of the USA. Anyone spouting that logic is flawed.

Considerably.

Jimmy Thick- Iger DOES have a good track record of holding true to the things he says though...

SirLink

That one is exclusively for the use of Orange Lake timeshare members.

It is used by all Timeshare agents even Disney ones surprise surprise ... friends went to one and they basically were cold reading them all the time - twas funny the response they got and the best line from Disneys own team was : "Wow you are so picky"

orky8

I could see a star wars land happening if Comcast had acquired Lucasfilms... But, as things stand, not so much.

bhg469

Ugh the sarcasm is hilarious after 3 posts then its just juvenile. We all know that disney should have had a star wars land in the works years ago. We all know that now disney owns Star wars they should do something with it other than movies. Avatar is still not even breaking ground and no word about if and when star wars will have a greater presence in the parks. They are foolish if they dont do something but they are still getting rich off of being foolish so why change?

Zman-ks

I could see a star wars land happening if Comcast had acquired Lucasfilms... But, as things stand, not so much.
75.gif

Even then I think it would be iffy...

ChevisMickey

Not knowing some of the personalities around here, I'll still stick my neck out for chopping.

Star Wars Land (or even park (*sticks head out even further*)) should happen, and it should happen in Orlando. Marvel Land/park would be nice, but I know the way Marvel pimped out contracts to stay afloat puts that in the "never gonna happen/not likely" category for some time to forever. Star Wars merchandising is already a beast, and the new movies will only serve to feed it. They have the princesses covered, time to focus on the future jedi and superheroes now!

bubbles1812

I heard Disney is building a Death Star... They need to take out Universal, Sea World, Discovery Cove ect and decided it was the most cost effective way. It's a phase 2 thing though. Phase 1 is turning all those little padawans they train to the dark side. Gotta have an army after all.

No but seriously, the chances anything in the OP happening anytime soon are zero to none.

Bparso87

This is just the beginning... I'm telling you, we'll have 5 more Marvel, Avatar, monorail expansion, Star Wars Land, 5th gate threads before the end of the summer... kids and their computers... get outside and play in the nice weather instead of sitting behind a computer screen!!!!!
We r almost there from when we talked on the marvel thread the other day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom