Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Darth Snips

Me too. I'd love for them to bring back a version of Star Wars Weekends where there's a change to Batuu. Life Day weekends in November, or Original Trilogy weekends in May. Something fun like that.
I want to know why they haven't done anything Life Day related in GE. Literally every other land in DHS gets Christmas decorations, why not Batuu? I would love to see some super cool in-universe holiday decor, merchandise, food/drink, and greetings ("Happy Life Day, Traveler!"). It seems like Disney is really leaving money on the table.

Oh well, at least fans have been organizing those kinds of things:

The Grand Inquisitor

I want to know why they haven't done anything Life Day related in GE. Literally every other land in DHS gets Christmas decorations, why not Batuu? I would love to see some super cool in-universe holiday decor, merchandise, food/drink, and greetings ("Happy Life Day, Traveler!"). It seems like Disney is really leaving money on the table.

Ok that is awesome. When Disney opens back up again this should be used for every Christmas season.

brb1006

I think any form of humor that boils down to "what if (thing) except ironically drastically different in tone than how it normally is!" is one of the laziest forms of comedy. See also: any sketch that takes something innocent and makes it graphically violent, such as 90% of Robot Chicken sketches.

Blech. Disney was right to buy Lucasfilm from George and begin to take it seriously when they did.
Hey, don't talk smack about Robot Chicken!

drod1985

For sure. This past year I give them a pass as the land had only been open a few months. I actually appreciate that they left it as normal for people to see Batuu in its regular state.

In the future I'd love more events like these - Life Day, Lightsaber meetups, droid meet ups, etc. A lot of them are organized by the Galaxy's Edge discord server, which is a great community of GE fans.

88259142_10218180674580082_6343295580952854528_o.jpg

1587645503563.png

The Grand Inquisitor

For sure. This past year I give them a pass as the land had only been open a few months. I actually appreciate that they left it as normal for people to see Batuu in its regular state.

In the future I'd love more events like these - Life Day, Lightsaber meetups, droid meet ups, etc. A lot of them are organized by the Galaxy's Edge discord server, which is a great community of GE fans.

88259142_10218180674580082_6343295580952854528_o.jpg

View attachment 465532
That is awesome!

No Name

It’s weird to think that Hux probably doesn’t have a face in the bridge scene of RotR. He looks pretty weird from behind as it is. I need an urban explorer to get in there and settle my curiosity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom