Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

SweetDuffy101

I played the game but looking forward for storyline of the game pack.It might not be for everyone since the player controls everything, And there is still some issues the needs fixing.
However, The trailer looks cool, But it will depend on the player on how he does it. It needs alot of time and alot of imagination to make this pack worth the $20.00 and its jot worth paying full price, Since its just going to be on sale for the next 3 months. and also you're going to need the basic game to get this game pack which costs fron $9.99 to $40.00 depending in the sale.

Sorry i wrote this long ive been a fan of this franchise since it started a decade ago.

Darth Snips

MORE LEGACY SABERS ANNOUNCED! I’m pretty excited for more.

This time it’s Ashoka’s clone wars sabers- One blue, one green

Hopefully this opens the door for more to be made.

EDIT: Apparently they are color changers.
Well done! You found out before all the blogs did! 🤣

These look awesome! They're a bit too big, and I'm a little bummed they still haven't introduced Rey's or Leia's sabers yet. But still awesome! I bet these were supposed to come out on May the 4th when the finale aired. Finally got around to it I guess.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

You do know they are not real lightsabers right? just plastic tubes that light up right? 'I can't wait to spend over $200" is really what you are saying when you can just buy one that changes colors.

GimpYancIent

You do know they are not real lightsabers right? just plastic tubes that light up right? 'I can't wait to spend over $200" is really what you are saying when you can just buy one that changes colors.
It is all about how you look at things. If a person is a fan, enjoys collecting Star Wars items, derives satisfaction possessing particular props because they have meaning to them. Hey, $200 may be a bargain depending how you feel about the item. Personally I am patiently waiting for the SAVIES hand built light saber experience. I see it as money well spent if you can derive a little enjoyment with it, kind of rare these days.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

It is all about how you look at things. If a person is a fan, enjoys collecting Star Wars items, derives satisfaction possessing particular props because they have meaning to them. Hey, $200 may be a bargain depending how you feel about the item. Personally I am patiently waiting for the SAVIES hand built light saber experience. I see it as money well spent if you can derive a little enjoyment with it, kind of rare these days.
that makes more sense to me because you build it yourself and are getting an experience even though I do think it is overpriced.

Surferboy567

Can confirm the Savi’s experience is great. Yes, I really like having some props from all around Star Wars. Sure, they are expensive but I like to display them. I however, do have an upper limit when I go just to make sure I don’t go too crazy. Their were only a few sabers I really wanted.

Well done! You found out before all the blogs did! 🤣

These look awesome! They're a bit too big, and I'm a little bummed they still haven't introduced Rey's or Leia's sabers yet. But still awesome! I bet these were supposed to come out on May the 4th when the finale aired. Finally got around to it I guess.

I try to be as fast as possible. Especially when it comes to Galaxy’s Edge news.

EDIT: These appear small compared to the Ashoka blades I already own from Rebels.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Your argument makes no sense, My purchase of a theme park ticket gives me sooooo much more value for everything the park has to offer than a plastic $200 toy

That's an admission of subjectivity.

And yet, I can still mock you for visiting a place that calls itself "Magic Kingdom" when it is so obviously fake... like a plastic toy. You know that's not an actual giant mouse, right?

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

That's an admission of subjectivity.

And yet, I can still mock you for visiting a place that calls itself "Magic Kingdom" when it is so obviously fake... like a plastic toy. You know that's not an actual giant mouse, right?
When I go I dont think i am going into a real kingdom. the hell wrong with you? I am not 5. i understand I am going into a theme park with rides and shows and attractions. but getting excited for a plastic toy going "ooooh this is Blam Supplebutts's lightsaber from clone wars!!! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!" Is silly to me.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When I go I dont think i am going into a real kingdom. the hell wrong with you? I am not 5. i understand I am going into a theme park with rides and shows and attractions. but getting excited for a plastic toy going "ooooh this is Blam Supplebutts's lightsaber from clone wars!!! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!" Is silly to me.

People who buy plastic light sabers know that they're not real. The hell wrong with you?

gerarar

Premium Member
I got excited and giddy over a $99.99 plastic robot. But the experience of picking/customizing the parts, building it, going through the motions of activating it with the light up platform, etc. was all worth it. On top of that, playing around with it in GE itself and then bringing it home.

Bought a few voice chips and more customization pieces, bringing the total to around ~$150.

Guess I’m silly :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom