Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Goodeone

Tried looking online for reservations to Oga's and couldn't find anything, so I called in. Spent an hour waiting to find out there isn't a single available slot from Oct. 30th-Nov. 9th. I find that just a bit ridiculous.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Was in Galaxy's Edge on Sunday. I am a huge Star Wars fan since i was 6 years old and while the land is beautiful and the details are amazing it feels completely lifeless. The first time I went into HogsMeade, Diagon Alley and even Pandora my jaw was on the floor and even got emotional and was completely amazed. I felt almost nothing in Galaxy's Edge. It was just lacking something.
Yeah, Star Wars. It's lacking actual Star Wars.
Just made one for Savi on October 3 at 12:30. Thanks for the heads up.
congrats on spending $200!!!

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

woow they are doing a reservation for droid depot now? over in disneyland the reservations are just for the cantina and the lightsaber build a bear. the droid depot you just walk in get in line and pick your parts then build and pay.

note2001

DW is offering a vip tour of SWGE for $450 an hour...hmmmm

seems resonable

that just includes a ride on MF..the other offerings may not be included
I believe I heard that it is that price for up to 6 participants, but you must book a minimum of... 5 (?) hours
Too rich for me.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

The capacity of the three 'experiences' is rather low. Everyone else coming to the land will find only three things left to do: get in line for MF, shop, eat odd food.

Once RotR is online, then you can stuff three hours worth of queuing guests into that line.

DHS also has for the SW fan Star Tours, Academy, and Launch Bay, and the Galactic almost-fireworks show, which helps.

tsaintc

Yesterday (around 1pm ET),I was able to book the Oga (3 time slots), Droid depot (2 time slots) and Savi's (2 time slots) during our upcoming visit in late December with no issues at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom