Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Ravenclaw78

The site is pretty much overwhelmed. Been waiting for Savi and DD for an hour to get me to a menu. Oga's was able to be scheduled through the Oga site or dining site, but more and more it's just saying can't search for anything at this time.

I finally got to the menu after about 90 minutes, but all three meals are showing the Breakfast menu. :banghead:

Ravenclaw78

Anything after 10:10am should be lunch menu. You'll be good.

Oh, I know. I meant that if you go to the menu and select "Lunch" or "Dinner" from the drop-down, the URL changes but the menu remains the same (breakfast). It should be showing a separate menu for lunch/dinner, but it's broken at the moment.

Chet Dakota

Any clue if that means 6am-9am will have slots available first-come-first-serve? (going opening day and couldn't get a cantina res and our savi's is at 9:25pm)
Yeah, I missed this forum announcement until now with work being a thing. Wife and I will be there Sept 27-30 and no reservations available for Oga’s or Savi’s. Plan to do the EEMH so hopefully I can get a Savi opening between 6am and 930a on the day we go.

HauntedMansionFLA

Cast Member are preventing any further access than this.

View attachment 396149
Located to the left of the umbrella
8E8A7559-4EAA-4FDE-978D-62D6A8A4E05C.jpeg

Surferboy567

Going in January...not a single Oga’s time...will definitely try and snag a droid and saber reservation. Will they go back up for January? Not a shot they are sold out right?

LuvWDW2

Another thing I’ve discovered Oga’s has times for 6AM (all sold out) on January 17th...does that mean extra, extra magic hours?

I was booking for September within minutes of the announcement. 9:05am was the earliest time I saw. They may open at 6 with the land, but I sure didn’t see any ADRs for then (and I had my choice of times)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom