Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mike S

Don't you just love being able to take screenshots on an iPhone? ;)
image.png

Quality sucks I know, but still.

djkidkaz

Screen capped from my browser. A little clearer, but you get the idea. Looks reminiscent of Jakku if you ask me. Star Tours esque?

View attachment 129956

I just can't imagine they would do ANOTHER motion simulator considering they already have Star Tours. I'm expecting one ride to be similar to Spider-Man and I have no clue what the other ride would be, just hoping its not a simulator.

DarthMileZ

I reckon they will do something like the HP train, you will probably have to board the falcon to get to the land..

cant wait to have blue milk in the cantina :D

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I just can't imagine they would do ANOTHER motion simulator considering they already have Star Tours. I'm expecting one ride to be similar to Spider-Man and I have no clue what the other ride would be, just hoping its not a simulator.
Think more like Forbidden Journeys projection domes. Simulated projected movement but with a real, physically moving ride system.

Maybe.

SCOTLORR

This may be a bit of a dumb question, but is this picture concept art of Star Wars Land itself, or the Millennium Falcon Ride? The Millennium Falcon on the left kinda throws me off.
Star-Wars-Land_Full_25058.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom