Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mike S

Just judging by the concept art shown, I think they are both all screens.
I don't know. I look at this and it really looks like just a simple way of showing AA's. Doesn't look like a screen. They've done pretty convincing laser effects on Hyperspace mountain.
image.jpeg

doctornick

I have zero faith that these rides will feature any AA or many practical effects. The future is screens unfortunately.

The land is 14 acres -- that's a ton of space to fill and I am expecting the First Order encounter to be a massive show building with a lot of physical sets. Not mention that insiders have already indicated that there will be a ton of physical effects there.

The Millennium Falcon ride does sound more screen based, but they indicate that it will be more interactive -- hopefully it's truly interactive, not M:S "interactive".

SCOTLORR

So what is the name? Harrison Ford said The Star Wars Experience when introducing it (not sure how I feel about that) but I personally can't really see that as the name of the land. Otherwise, everything looks amazing! I can't wait for the first order battle ride and flying the millennium falcon will be a dream come true. Hopefully the battle ride will have AA's rather than screens though.

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
So what is the name? Harrison Ford said The Star Wars Experience when introducing it (not sure how I feel about that) but I personally can't really see that as the name of the land. Otherwise, everything looks amazing! I can't wait for the first order battle ride and flying the millennium falcon will be a dream come true. Hopefully the battle ride will have AA's rather than screens though.
He said it multiple times, if I'm not mistaken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom