Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Wishing Star

Phases 7 and 3 1/3 are Pixar stuff, but phase 7 is going to be accelerated so it starts after phase 1 but before phase 3 but will finished sometime after phase 2 starts but before phase 9 ends. The board is still debating about the content of phase 5 but I hear if one of the 7 ideas for that phase gets approved it may become phase 1 and phase 1 will become phase 6 3/8, but despite the number may start before phase 3.
I lost you half way through, I'm confused.o_O

PhotoDave219

Phases 7 and 3 1/3 are Pixar stuff, but phase 7 is going to be accelerated so it starts after phase 1 but before phase 3 but will finished sometime after phase 2 starts but before phase 9 ends. The board is still debating about the content of phase 5 but I hear if one of the 7 ideas for that phase gets approved it may become phase 1 and phase 1 will become phase 6 3/8, but despite the number may start before phase 3.

Bravo, sir.

Bravo.

Rteetz

At least they are starting construction. Hopefully DHS makes some announcements.
Probably to soften the blow DPB made an announcement about Season of the force additions at disneyland starting November 16th, 2015.

Launch Bay, Star Tours with new scene, In Deem,her a new version of JTA, Hyperspace Mountain, Favorite classic scenes of the existing films at the Tomorrowland theater, special themed food and entertainment. The article stays stay tuned about Season of the Force coming to DHS.

Fox&Hound

This is all very interesting! If echo lake is staying, it would make sense if it was themed to old Hollywood giving you the main drag back to GMR and then sunset blvd down to tower of terror and around echo lake themed to the Hollywood that never was as well. Would they build Star Wars on part of the existing parking area since they are building garages? Maybe I have this whole thing confused.

I'd love to see the Hollywood theme stay with like a giant door/marker that showed you were stepping into a movie: star wars, muppets?, Toy Story, etc. Or like a giant director's chair and film reel piece of art. A statue of the director as well. It would visually show guests they were stepping into the film world. Sorry, late night ramblings...

Mouse Trap

Just announced starting January 10th Rivers of America and Disneyland railroad close for star wars related construction. Something tells me locals aren't going to be thrilled.

Honestly the outrage that at most 1/2 of RoA is going away for an incredible, new themed environment and the addition of two new attractions is a little much to me.

I sure love DL and RoA is nice, but really? Part of a man made river is going away and people are losing it. The only argument I see any sort of reason to this is that SWL never "belonged" in DL in the first place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom