Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

doctornick

Rise of the Resistance sets and vehicles look amazing... I know we still don't have a lot of info on the attractions specific layout but based on the promo/concept art we've seen so far, this ride seems to have zero physical thrill factor.... Seems like an adventure through empty corridors with storm troopers shooting at us.... which is still really cool!

I think that true, that it won't have too much intensity when it comes to physical thrills -- those this type of ride vehicle is capable of sudden moves and going along different paths. The "intensity" of the ride will be from the scenery and story. I would think staring up at an AT-AT would be pretty imposing and "thrilling" in a different way than a fast roller coaster.

Smugglers Run will be the more physical intense, but still -- as noted -- won't be too bad. Around the level of Star Tours I would guess.

Off hand, I'm thinking 40" height restriction for both. Maybe less for RotR. Maybe more (42 or 44" perhaps) for MF:SR is they want to try to keep riders a little older for the interactivity.

Mike730

I hope the rides are FUN!! And exciting!! I’m nervous that bc I don’t know the IP the rides will not be a must do.

I don’t know what’s happening on Star Tours and we usually skip that ride.

But actually, I don’t know Avatar either—but that ride is incredible bc it’s exciting and fun. Pre show helped too.

Ok, for these Star Wars rides I need a seriously informative pre show!!!

There is an excellent and informative pre-show available available where movies are sold called Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.

sedati

The Williams video gives us a look inside this structure where I believe the ride empties into:
Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 9.36.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 9.32.41 PM.png

The arch reads something like "Saviaeson Salvage," so likely a gift shop.

surfsupdon

There is an excellent and informative pre-show available available where movies are sold called Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
I understand your point, I just haven’t seen a Star Wars movie yet because I haven’t wanted to watch one. Maybe I’ll give them a whirl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom