Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

IveBeenJack

It’ll have a "roof" but won’t be as "tunnel like" as the other. If you like.

I've seen you answer quite a few times (patiently may I add) about the entrance from Toy Story Land into SW:GE, and this helpfully provides a visual aide.

As it clearly shows a very short entrance way, similar to that of the entrance at Disneyland's Critter Country into SW:GE. Hope this helps for future reference 😀 BTW great to finally make your acquaintance Martin! Thanks for all you do buddy! - Jack
SWL-TSL-Entrance copy.jpg

kenfiery

I wonder if the Imperial Shuttle will still be there? The model only shows a Tie Fighter, and it looks very accurate so far based off the construction. My guess would be no.

Jahona

When did Vader rule the galaxy? He did his masters bidding.

It's a bit of a grey area. Vader was Palpatine's right hand man. That afforded him a great amount of power to do as he wished. He may not have been involved in politics, something Vader wasn't interested in, but he did have power over people.

Capsin4

It's a bit of a grey area. Vader was Palpatine's right hand man. That afforded him a great amount of power to do as he wished. He may not have been involved in politics, something Vader wasn't interested in, but he did have power over people.
Yeah he was certainly powerful and could dominate people but certainly never ruled the galaxy. He was subservient and the first time (probably) he went against his masters wishes he died. 😃

EricsBiscuit

Here's some more from yesterday. I wonder how they'll theme the third one or if they'll just paint it the same color as the rest of the buildings in that area. If you notice, the stripe on BE in DL is a similar color to much of the paint schemes at DHS.

Attachments

• IMG_5281.JPG
    IMG_5281.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_5282.JPG
    IMG_5282.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_5285.JPG
    IMG_5285.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 184

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom