Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I will pay whatever the cost for that star destroyer model!
Did you see the star destroyer conference table in the video? That would look pretty damn good as my dining room table:)

8D5FFECE-4C03-4DE9-9081-D06945695668.png

twebber55

Have you got any stats regarding NRJ throughput?

On my recent trip I was surprised by a) how consistently they were loading 8 into a boat b) how quickly they were dispatched and c) how little stacking their was at the end. I've scanned a few YouTube videos that show the loading and the dispatch times seem to be 30 seconds or a little below that.

Dispatching 2 sets of 2 boats per minute with an average loading of 6 is 1,440 per hour, 6.5 guests bumps that up to 1,560.
Great points
Im amazed how people come up with guesses on stuff like this and run with it like its actually fact

EricsBiscuit

My favorite was when they had that table in the middle of the Lego store and they would remake battles from Star Wars. I went to Downton Disney when I was little for DQ and the Lego Store.

trainplane3

Usually when my kids want something (especially something expensive) my knee jerk answer is no. The one exception is Star Wars Legos. I’m a sucker for those things because they are as much a toy for me as for them. I especially love when they ask me to help build them.
Go pick up the UCS Millennium Falcon, there's tons of bonding time to be had!
https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Millennium-Falcon-75192
That thing was an incredible build. The hardest part was finding a spot to put it.
Also, dog for scale:
kMpiQQF.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/hQ90v

I can't wait to see how much they charge for that AT-AT. I'll just stick to my Lego problem probably.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Usually when my kids want something (especially something expensive) my knee jerk answer is no. The one exception is Star Wars Legos. I’m a sucker for those things because they are as much a toy for me as for them. I especially love when they ask me to help build them.

Just keep buying models that are more advanced than their capabilities and you'll be all set! ;)

TJJohn12

...The one exception is Star Wars Legos. I’m a sucker for those things because they are as much a toy for me as for them. I especially love when they ask me to help build them.

You could just cut out the middle man and buy yourself some sets. Being an adult fan of LEGO is so much better - imagination, but with a real budget!

https://flickr.com/photos/16171417@N00/sets/72157652276484853

That said, I don’t buy LEGO at WDW. The prices are slightly inflated and I can get that at home at Walmart or a local LEGO store, most of what I need usually on clearance.

And I’ll be very sad to see LEGO on Batuu - I’m hoping for the merch-grab of that sort to go on out along Hollywood Blvd. Though I haven’t been to Pandora - isn’t all the merch there specifically labeled “in universe” as ACE produced?

clemmo

This is probably already said but I saw an American flag on top of a tall structure in SWGE yesterday. Does that mean it’s topped off?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom