Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

BrianLo

The show building has very little room behind it in DHS. Storage, trash compactor and then the park perimeter road.

Sorry, was oriented to DL with that comment. I meant the berm that is between the building and GMR versus the show building and RoA in DL. Seems to be more planned guest space there, it's more tight wrapping by RoA.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry, was oriented to DL with that comment. I meant the berm that is between the building and GMR versus the show building and RoA in DL. Seems to be more planned guest space there, it's more tight wrapping by RoA.
Yes, the DHS berm south of the GMR should be used in the future. I'd hazard more for food than an attraction but we'll see.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If they have started the steel on the show buildings then it's a good point to compare with DL. DL's steel starting going up around 2/8/2017. So that would put DHS 4 months behind DL based on the steel. It's hard to make a direct comparison because at the time DL steel started going in, the round concrete section of the show building was further along at DL then it currently is a WDW, but it looks like the DHS Falcon ride is a little further along then it was at DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom