Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Animaniac93-98

If all they do is a phase 3 which adds a new land, refreshing the stale 4 shows: Idol/Sing, BATB, Voyage, Playhouse. Then in 10 years they will be going through the same hunt for an identity.

I would be personally very disappointed if after all this expanding we were still stucks with the likes of BatB and Voyage.

Disney Junior can stay IMO. It's the one thing that has seen regular updates over the years as that programming block (and now channel) has seen new shows.

BrianLo

Gosh, that seems rather critical. It won't be a worthwhile park for who? For Disney? Missed profit opportunity? For most visitors? Just a half day park? For Disney insiders? Not true to Walt? How DHS rates against other parks? Would it have been somehow better to just close it?

My original point has been completely lost at this stage. Worthwhile was a harsh word to use.

There exists a sizable gap in quality between Disneyland and DHS - Toy story isn't really going to fill that.

To your point, does it even matter if they fill the gap? I guess not, but I can only speak from my perspective: being firmly wedged between the two resorts geographically.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom